Team Asuma

Team Asuma also known as Team 10,is a generation in the Ino-Shika-Cho Trio.As  such,the three team members are good friends and have exceptional team work,although they tend to bicker from time to time.All three members of Team 10 are skilled at stalling oppenents.They were led by Asuma until his death in Part 2.Kakashi led them temporarily after that to help them avenge Asuma's death.The team is assumed to still be active,although without a permanent leader.

During the time-skip in the anime,for the second chunin exams,Sakura temporarily joined the team,as a team three is required,Asuma placed Shikamaru in charge,having already become a chunin.

Along with the other members of the Konoha 11,Team 10 had regrettably decided to kill Sasuke Uchiha after he attacked Kumogakure on behalf of Akatsuki in order to stop him from sinking any lower as a missing-nin and risk causing a devastating international war as a result.However,Naruto Uzumaki persuaded them that he will deal with Sasuke alone.

Shikamaru was eventually promoted to jonin and became Naruto's advisor and right-hand man when he became Hokage and married Temari and had a son named Shikadai.Ino married Sai after taking her father's duties for the Shinobi Union and had a son named Inojin.Choji married Karui and had a daughter named ChoCho.