MISS MERLYN & THE DIAMOND NECKLACE

Miss Merlyn, a mermaid with magic powers, and her two sisters Pearl and Mari were swimming together underneath the ocean one day, exploring any kind of rarity they could find; a while later, Miss Merlyn began to see a glimmer that is not too far away. Miss Merlyn then swam directly to this glimmer, and while at first, the small light blinded her a bit, she then saw something that is very beautiful in scope: A necklace that is made of pure diamonds. The magic mermaid looked very closely at this necklace and thought that she had never seen anything in her life; alas, there may be a good reason why she has not seen a necklace so very special in her life: The magic sparks that sparkle on the diamonds then made Miss Merlyn believe that this happens to be an ENCHANTED diamond necklace!
And so it was with that that Miss Merlyn and her sisters began to set out and search the entire seven seas for someone who would be the proper owner of the enchanted diamond necklace; first, they went to the Pacific Ocean and met a royal sea king and asked if he had something to do with the necklace. The king said no, so he thanked the mermaids and continued searching.
They then went to the sea genie in the Indian Ocean; he began to study the necklace very carefully. He then concluded to Miss Merlyn and her two sisters, "I know whom this necklace belongs to...it belongs to the wife of King Neptune. A long time ago, the king gave this diamond necklace to his wife as a wedding anniversary gift. He is gone now, and his wife has since taken over the throne for her husband. She had been throwing his stuff away since his passing, and she unknowingly threw away the necklace. She shall be very glad to have it back when we give it to her." "It shall be our pleasure to return the necklace to her," said Miss Merlyn.

And so, the sea genie led the three mermaid sisters on a journey to bring the diamond necklace back to that rightful owner; Miss Merlyn had put the necklace in a clamshell that the sea genie had given her so that she could hold on tightly to it for dear life...
Or so she thought. Just then, an octopus snatched the clamshell from Miss Merlyn's hand with its tentacles, and then the creature swam away as fast as those tentacles could carry him. Miss Merlyn, her sisters, and the sea genie went after the creature just as fast as their own fins could carry them! They followed the octopus all the way to a cave in which he went inside to go into hiding.

"Oh, how are we going to get that necklace?!" cried Pearl, Miss Merlyn's sister, the queen would be so racked with emotion without it!" Just then, Miss Merlyn had an idea: She uses her magic powers to make a feather appear; then, she commands the feather to tickle the octopus' nose. After all, when a feather gets into one's nose, one might sneeze, right?

The feather did indeed get stuck in the octopus' nose, and then he started to begin to sneeze; but while he was struggling to stop the sneeze, Miss Merlyn, her sisters, and the sea genie managed to get that clamshell that contains the enchanted diamond necklace from the cave and then got out as fast as they could, because once an octopus sneezes, black ink would spill out, and then it would become impossible to see where one was going! And so with that, the octopus sneezed...
A few hours later, Miss Merlyn and her company finally arrived at the royal sea palace of the queen; she then presented the queen with the clamshell, which opened to reveal the diamond necklace! The sea queen became so very happy that she has finally found this lost treasure, and then she put it on her neck for the very first time. And then the sea queen tells Miss Merlyn that every time she would wear this necklace, she would remember her husband and the wonderful love that he had for her. And do you want to know something else? That happens to be the enchanted power behind this necklace: It's love.

And so, Miss Merlyn and her two sisters were led back home by the sea genie; when they got back to her grotto home, he disappeared! But they were glad to be home anyway...