➩ 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍'𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔?

"ᴡᴀɪᴛ ɴᴏ ɪ ᴡᴀs ᴋɪᴅᴅɪɴɢ- ɴᴏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ- ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴏғғ,"

[Name] said, desperately fleeing away from the creature, "Chat, I dont wanna play this game anymore," he tabbed out of the game, zooming in on his camera, only to reveal his neck and a bit of his chin.

"'Your screams are bad for my health'," he read a donation out loud. He said in a mocking tone, "This game is bad for my health," he commented.

"I don't think im even continuing this-.." Before he could complete his sentence, he was abruptly off by one of his stream alerts. It was a raid.

"Oh, thank you so much for the raid 'Tommyinnit'!" He happily greeted, "Welcome, TommyInnit raiders!"

"We're playing a horror game - oh, and uh, flashing stuff might happen - just a warning - so basically...," You'd continue on, not even aware of this 'Tommyinnit' was, though you were grateful for their raid.

...

"HEY BIG L, GUESS WHO I JUST FOLLOWED ON TWITCH," Tommy confidently hummed, sitting next to Ranboo on the couch, who silently listened to Tommy.

"Guess who I just found?" Tommy grinned mischievously, Ranboo paused for a moment.

"... Who?" he drawled out suspiciously, Tommy deadpanned at his obliviousness, "Your little boyfriend" he snorted, "And he noticed me," he continued on smugly, "But I don't have a boyfriend."

Tommy looked at him, disappointed again, "Oh, come on, just how oblivious could you get?" he rolled his eyes, "Tommy, I-"

"[Name] you idiot," Tommy cut him off, Ranboo only looked at him with unsureness, "Im serious," he mused, sliding out his hands into his pockets.

"Are you even sure?" Ranboo asked, "PLEASE. HE SOUNDED JUST LIKE HIM HOW CAN HE NOT BE HIM?" Tommy aggressively stated, "Besides, he's not my boyfriend,"

"And so he says," Tommy sarcastically remarked, "Many people can sound like him," Ranboo replied.

"I am not even kidding. He sounds exactly like him - " Tommy said in a much more serious tone this time, making Ranboo raise a brow and take a moment to think about it.

Ranboo looked at Tommy with a mix of amusement and frustration, "Fine, fine. Show me the stream, and I'll be the judge of that," he said, finally giving in to Tommy's persistence.

Tommy quickly took out his phone and navigated to [Name]'s Twitch channel and clicked on one of the recent VODs. As the stream loaded, he'd put his phone against Ranboo's ear, as Ranboo listened intently to [Name]'s voice as he engaged with his viewers, telling stories and making jokes while playing the horror game.

Ranboo's eyes widened in surprise, and he couldn't help but admit, "Okay, you might be onto something here. He does sound eerily similar to him." Then Ranboo paused, his eyes narrowing.

"Tommy, I swear if this is some kind of ai generated sh-" Ranboo would be immediately cut off by Tommy defending his own case, "It's not. It's really not, Big L. I checked some of their old VODs, and they sound exactly like him!"

"What's his channel called, then?" Ranboo crossed his legs, Tommy sighed, clicking on [Name]'s (twitch) profile and showing it to Ranboo.

"You know what - why don't you ask them if it's them?" Tommy suggests with furrowed brows, then Ranboo immediately replied with a series of 'no', "No, no, no, no, no-"

"Pussy." Tommy commented with a blank look, "Call me all that you like. I'm not going to make myself look like a stalker in front of him." Ranboo says, returning the blank look to Tommy.. or rather a deadpan.

"If you won't do it, I will... and I'm doing you a favor-" Tommy says,making Ranboo shake his head "A favor? Dude, you'd make me look twice embarrassing."

Tommy stayed silent, silently typing away on his phone, ignoring Ranboo's comment.. then it clicked.

"Hey- no!-" Ranboo said as he'd tried to snatch away Tommy's phone, though Tommy immediately evaded Ranboo's move, with a grin he ran away. "Too late, bitch!"