George became uneasy.

"What's so funny?"

"George, do you think I'm stupid? I've been watching you, your every movement. As you lost track of them, and began chasing after me. You can't fool me that easily. I'm smarter than you." He could just sense the cocky smirk under that stupid mask of his, and it began to enrage him. He stupidly swung his axe out of spite, in which blew him back.

There was a tear in his hoodie sleeve, but he didn't see any blood.

"Aw, you fucking brat." Dream spat, violently pulling out an iron sword. The brunette gulped but all he could do at this point was fight. So he braced himself, getting a better grip on his axe and getting into a good fighting position.

Dream charged at him, jabbing his sword towards his leg but George swiveled them out of the way just in time, giving him a second to swing his weapon towards his chest. Dream had swiftly brung out a shield, blocking the blow but a clear mark was made on the wooden tool. It was good he had an axe against a shield, if he swung enough he would surely break the shield, leaving Dream with no defense.

George quickly raced to the side of Dream, dust being blown beside his feet. The blondie had quickly swung around, facing the brit before snatching the same dagger and hurling it towards his legs again. His aim was good, but not good enough as George spread his legs, allowing the dagger to shoot right through the opening. He began to back up, quickly crouching and tugging the dagger out of the soil just to propel it towards his shoulders.

"Fuck," he muttered to himself, the dagger bouncing off his armor and falling to the ground, perfectly in the middle of them. The two boys looked at each-other, hesitating before both charging at the tiny weapon. Dream had put his weapons away, using both of his hands to aggressively push the smaller person away from the dagger. It worked. The smaller boy flung backwards, clouds of dust surrounding him as his back roughly hit a tree, knocking the air out of him. His legs had bended weirdly when he was shoved back, a sever ache forming. Did he break one of his bones or something?

The brunette began to cough and gasp for air, slowly regaining the much needed oxygen. He tried to heave himself up but his legs gave up on him, the ache only getting drastically worse as he put pressure on them. He saw the masked man slowly tramp towards him, so out of sheer fear, he began to hurriedly crawl away but felt a hand grasp a handful of cloth towards his neck area and yank him back up, against the tree.

He gasped, kicking his legs as he clenched his teeth.

Dream removed his mask, the smiley face resting just above his head. There was a silence, just heavy breathing and staring. His piercing green eyes gave him a glare full of triumph, but his eyes carried another, intense emotion. A longing one. The blondie looked him up and down, giving him a lopsided, toothy smile. He slowly unclenched his t-shirt, looking around before facing the brunette again. He brand his gloved hand up, cupping George's face and bringing his face slightly closer.

"You look so adorable right now." Were the words that broke the tense silence.

George's mouth slightly parted, his eyes widening.

"P-Pardon me?"

"You fucking heard me." He brung out the dagger again, bringing it behind him and up his shirt.