Chapter 4: Interactions

Start from the beginning

"Are you popular, oh maybe you're a womaniser or are you perhaps not looking for a girlfriend or maybe are you too innocent" Matsuo had taught me about lots of different interactions between students and teachers and how they vary, but the big problem here is that Matsuo never explained what to do when a random teacher suddenly wants to know how your romantic life is going.

"I certainly wouldn't mind having you in my class," she said this whilst latching onto me and interlocking one of my hands with hers whilst placing one on my shoulder. Her appearance matched her personality of a child, with my short interaction with her I could only describe her as childish.

"Ara, Kiyotaka-kun you're quite strong and sturdy aren't you". she was giggling as she caressed my abs and then pulled her face next to mine. Her seductive tone and sudden closeness threw me off completely.

If I were seen it would definitely cause a scene so I tried to free myself from her grip, but also sorta didn't want to let go.

*Smack* A sudden smacking sound interrupted my thoughts and I looked back to the childlike teacher holding her head. This certainly was helpful, I thanked the strict looking teacher internally.

"Oww... Sae-chan, you're so mean, me and my kiyotaka were just talking and getting to know each other." Since when was I property to be claimed, and when did she claim me.

"Chie let him go already" Seemingly fed up with her counterparts obscure behaviour 'Sae-chan' proceeded to drag away the bubbly childlike teacher.

I watched as she was dragged away into the faculty room. She met my gaze and gave me a smile and wink before shouting "Call me Chie-chan Kiyotaka-kunnn". The massive difference between their personalities has resulted in an unexpected chemistry between them with 'Sae-chan' acting as a babysitter to 'Chie-chan'. This bizarre moment increased my desire to make friends.

- - - - -

I sat alone in the classroom reading a book till the bell rang and lunchtime had started.

(A/N: Kiyo is only being taught by Yuzuriha sensei since she is a genius and he is being kept a secret from even the teachers, but if you guys want I can change it, after the reveal, so he has more interactions with other teachers like Hoshinomiya and Chabashira.)

As I strolled past the other first-year classrooms I had noticed that the students in class D, mainly boys, were in high spirits, there seemed to be many different groups as the students were all in small groups of around 3-5. In class C most of them came out with a scared or nervous expression written on their faces which certainly intrigued me. As for class B, a single strawberry blonde beauty was surrounded by most of her class, she was most likely the central figure for her class. As for class A, the overall vibe was a serious one where the students seemed to carry themselves with a certain air of dignity around them and most classmates were gathered around two separate figures within the class. One being a man of large build with a bald head. With the other being a short girl with lilac hair and a cane in her hand. These two were most likely the key figures with class A.

From this short stroll, I have eyed out 3 potential candidates for people to investigate s they seem to be the central figures in their classes. The strawberry blonde girl, the large bald man and the short lilac girl.

- - - - -

I started to take the path home but soon remembered that I should probably hit up Keyaki mall to get some clothes. I had never been inside the mall before, but it was indeed luxurious as it boasted a wide variety of shops and services. I looked around for a while to familiarise myself with the overall layout and the placement of shops that I may frequent such as the music store. After a short excursion around the mall, I found myself in front of a clothing store.