Chapter 20: Arrive to Argus

Start from the beginning

Weiss: "What am I suppose to do there while you guys are on an adventure!?"

Scarlet: "Well, you said that you don't want to go back to Atlas right?"

Weiss: "I don't want to go back.... But with you guys here, then I'm willingly going back."

Nora: "Aw... Weiss is finally opening up to us! I'm so touched!"

Weiss: "Oh quiet you dolt."

Then they heard the Trains Grimm alarm and the auto turrets starts shooting at the Grimm heading to the train.

Ozpin: "There shouldn't be any Grimm around here."

Summer: "Uh guys... I don't think those turrets can deal with those Grimm."

They look out the window and saw the Grimm easily destroying the turrets.

Qrow: "We need to go out there and handle it ourselves."

He grabs his weapon and open the door and climb to the roof along with Ozpin.

Summer: "You kids stay here, try to calm down the passengers."

Ruby: "But Mom, we wanna fight too."

Summer: "Next time, sweety. We're on a moving train so it's dangerous for you."

She and Raven soon follow Qrow to the roof.

Athena: "You children stay here."

She went to follow the others to fight the Grimm.

Ruby: "Aw... Why can't we go fight the Grimm?"

Yang: "Do you want to argue with your Mom and Grandma?"

Ruby: "Actually, I change my mind."

They went on different train cars to calm people down. Sofia noticed that they can't calm them down because of the turrets shot, scaring them.

Blake: "Ren. Can you masked everyone in this train?"

Ren: "I can't masked this to many people for too long."

Ruby: "What if Jaune amplifies your aura to increase it?"

Ren: "Yeah I guess it could work. But not too long."

Atreus: "How long can you hold?"

Ren: "Five minutes at Max."

Ruby: "Then it'll be enough."

Yang: "It can hold until we reach the tunnel. There shouldn't be any Grimm when we reach the other side of the tunnel."

Ren: "But we still need to calm everyone. Even if I masked them, the Grimm will still sense them if they keep panicking."

Blake: "We need to find the guys who's operating it."

Scarlet: "The guy with the remote is on the roof fighting the Grimm."

Ruby: "I need to warn them."

She open the door, climb up to the ladder.

Ruby: "Mom!"

Summer: "Ruby?! What are you doing here?! It's too dangerous!"

Ruby: "Mom! We have a plan to avoid the Grimm. But we need that guy to turn the turrets off! It's scaring the passengers!"

Summer: "Alright. Get back inside! We'll follow you after we finish here!"

Ruby went back inside while Summer run towards the guy with the turret remote.