Kielen 2

It's a Friday and I'm bored as shit. I just got out of school and I am now sitting in my apartment and reading. The book I'm reading isn't very interesting thus why I'm bored. I decided that instead of sitting around here all day I would go out and actually do something. Oh, who am I kidding it's the same exact thing I've been doing for the past two and a half weeks. Don't get me wrong, I love my apartment and it's very entertaining but I would much rather be somewhere else.

 I live alone in a big ass penthouse all day. I usually call it an apartment but it's honestly more like a penthouse. Don't start getting the wrong ideas though, I am not rich which means that I cannot afford this place by myself. If it were up to me, I would be living in a dorm on campus with my own money (I'm a 19-year-old freshman at the University of Washington in Seattle) but my parents insisted that I get a nice big place and that they pay for it.

 My place has this very dark and gloomy feel to it which I love, it's a lot like me actually. I of course send my parents money from my job at a coffee shop every month so that I'm helping out a little bit with my place. I love this apartment so much but I love the new record shop that I'm going to a lot more. I don't just love It there because of the cute boy that works there but I also love old records and this place had all of them.

 The cute boy (Denzel) is a really good plus though. Sometimes it seems like he hates me but I'm pretty sure that that's is just how he is with everybody. I find him very hot but I don't actually like him, trust me I am not looking for a relationship right now. The only reason that I even met Denzel was that my old record shop I would go to went out of business so I had to switch but this one is closer to me anyways.

 I finally left my apartment and started going to the record shop. Halfway there I decided to make a pit stop and get me and Denzel some dinner since I haven't eaten yet and I highly doubt that he's already eaten since he usually just skips dinner. I parked in the Chinese restaurant parking lot and went inside. After I ordered, I had to wait almost twenty minutes which was aggravating but I eventually got the food that I ordered. I already have a very low tolerance for people in general so It's not super pretty when I'm upset, I mean I don't usually get violent but still.

 I parked on the curb outside of the record shop and went inside. The second that I walked in I saw Denzel sitting in his spinny chair at his desk, painting his nails royal blue. There's this little bell thingy on the door so when someone walks in it rings to alert whoever's working that someone walked in so he looked up from what he was doing with the same calm expression that he always has on (now that I think about it I don't think I've ever seen him smile) he looked right into my eyes but then he looked back down and continued what he was doing as if my presence didn't affect him at all, which it probably didn't.

 I didn't find it weird that he was painting his nails since I saw him ding the exact same thing last Friday plus that would be a bit hypocritical of me since my nails are literally painted black. "Whatcha doing?" I asked him once I sat down and took the cherry lollipop out of my mouth. "What does it look like I'm doing?" He asked sarcastically. "I brought you dinner." I said simply as I started taking the stuff out of the bag and onto the floor where I was sitting.

"There's a table right beside you with chairs where you can sit and a surface for you to put the food on instead of the floor." He said as if I was the dumbest person ever. He looked up at me and blew on his nails to dry them then he walked over and started helping me with the food. Once everything was out of its box we began to eat.

 He was looking at his plate as if the only thing he could focus on at the moment was his food which was good because it gave me a moment to actually look at him and see some things that I've never noticed about him before. I realized now that he has a Cartledge piercing, a regular stud piercing in the same ear on the lobe, a slit in his left eyebrow, goldish yellow eyes (which are probably my favorite thing about him), and a blue roped necklace that had a clear crystal on it which he has had on every day since I met him.

 He clearly noticed me staring at him but he didn't seem to care so I didn't stop. After we finished eating I began to read and he did something with the cash register. He had some awful song playing in the record player so I got up and changed it to an Ella Fitzgerald song. He looked at me annoyed when I took out what he had playing but then he looked calm and collected again when he heard what I replaced it with.

 It was almost eight o'clock now and I had been there since about five. "Give me your hand." Denzel said, monotone. "Why?" I questioned even though I gave him my hand anyways. "Because I'm bored and I want to draw on your hand." He stated simply. He admires the tattoos that I have on all my fingers for a couple of minutes before he takes out a black pen and begins to draw different patterns.

 I enjoyed this very much since Denzel was basically holding my hand. He actually ended up drawing some super cool patterns, he could be an artist if he wanted to be but he has made it very clear that all he wants to do is run this record shop. "Alright, I'm going home." Denz announced at midnight. "Cool, see you tomorrow." I said as I packed up my stuff. He turned off all the lights and locked the door.

 "Is that yours?" Denzel asked me when he saw my motorcycle parked on the curb. I nodded my head in response. "Cool," Was all he said. He headed to his car and I got on my motorcycle. I waited to make sure that he pulled out safely since I saw him hit a mailbox last week and I really don't want something else to happen. Once I got home I pulled off my shoes and immediately curled up in my covers. 

Me:

Goodnight, Denzel

*Ten minutes later*

Denzel:

GN

 Goodnight and good morning texts have become very frequent between Denzel and I and by that I mean, I text him that every night and morning and if he's not in a worse mood than usual, he'll text back with something simple but not exactly what I said. After that, I put some old music on the record player and went to sleep with it playing softly in the background.