"Was having breakfast with my kids, (L/n) cooked a big meal for us." He responded subtly, not giving anymore detail than he felt was necessary. There were some things that just really didn't need to be said.

"So how's that whole thing going so far? Think it's gonna help you out?" Osamu chimed in from the corner, as he stretched out calves with a deep lunge.

"Yeah, I mean, I actually woke up this morning feeling great. She cleaned the entire house last night, it looked amazing. But..."

He stopped before he could incriminate himself any further. He was embarrassed, to say the least, though he knew the twins would end up pressing the matter further.

"But...?" They both asked in unison.

"Well, I - Uh, fuck." He really didn't wanna say it out loud.

"You wanna smash, don't ya?" Atsumu cooed, a sly, condescending smirk presented itself on his lips.

"You wanna have sex with an old lady?" Osamu questioned, confusion written all over his face. Atsumu must have gotten to him with the 'old hag' routine, as well.

"She's not old! She's around our age." Suna defended, as he reached out to smack the blonde twin in the back of his idiotic head.

"But, that's what it is, isn't it?"

Suna said nothing, his eyes shifting around to find focus on anything else but Atsumu's gaze.

"Just do it then, pussy." Atsumu teases.

"The fuck? No, that's my kid's nanny." The brunette chortles. "I can't fuck the nanny."

"Says who? That's free pussy right there in front of you."

"Well, it wouldn't be 'free' since he's technically paying for her services already." Osamu retorts, offering his two cents to the conversation at hand.

"Well, yeah, but he's not paying to fuck her. That'd just be a bonus. Ya know, like buy one, get one free."

"Everyone knows that 'buy one, get one free' just means your paying one price for two different things. You're still technically paying for both."

The twins continued to chatter amongst them selves, almost completely forgetting that Suna even existed at this point. He's had about enough of this conversation, as he massages his temples out of frustration.

"Could you two please shut the fuck up?" He sighs, realizing that he was stupid to think he was going to get anything useful out of this encounter.

The Miya's cease their debate and glance over in Suna's direction. Atsumu can tell that his friend is having a hard time with this (no pun intended), but still, he can't help but take advantage of the situation and poke a little fun.

"If you aren't gonna hit that, lemme get some." The words slither out of his mouth, dripping with such filth that Suna finds absolutely disappointing.