𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 34

Start from the beginning

"NO SWORDS IN A DEMON FIGHT THAT'S CHEATING!!" Daki yelled before punching me. I flew back through the wall making the rubble fall on top of me.

AUTHOR'S POV

Daki smiled. "She's finally gone! Hmm she was way weaker compared to that other demon but that just makes my life easier!!" Daki thought with an evil smile. 

Patterns of vines appeared on Y/n's body as her arm regenerated. Daki ran away to join her brother in his fight as Y/n punched up through the rubble revealing her regenerated arm. 

'Fight...' Y/n thought clenching her fists. Y/n started to shift into a bigger form as she stood up. She cut her wrist making the blood travel up to her clothes and surround it. 

(I can't find the owner of this drawing so I credit the drawing to whoever made it!) BTW this is what her clothes look like now!

Y/n held her hand out as the blood traveled up her to her hand making a rod then turning into a giant scythe and hardening. Two horns then shot out of the top of her head and her butterfly wings shot out of her back as her hair color shifted to a shade of salmon pink and opal purple gradient. (I decided that I kinda wanted to base her off of Power from chainsawman so you can use her as a visual in a way if you want)

'Now where did that annoy girl go?' Y/n thought following Daki's scent. She looked up at the ceiling and back pedaled a bit before punching up into it.

Y/n pulled her arm out making a huge hole in the ceiling. 'What was that?' Daki thought turning around a bit.

"HEY TURNBACK AROUND AND FIGHT ME!!" Inoskue yelled. Daki's eyes widened when Y/n jumped up onto the roof in front of her. 

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU ANOTHER IDIOT HERE TO RUIN MY HARDWORK!!" Daki yelled. 'Woah how could she forget I think she needs some help remembering me' Y/n thought.

"Hey who's that?" Tanjiro said. "ANOTHER OPPONENT!!" Inosuke yelled. Daki smirked. "Wait a second! Purple eyes!! How could I forget! A little make over means nothing! I'll beat you head on!!" Daki said.

Daki went to cut Y/n's Scythe but it turned to it's liquid for for a single second keeping it intact. "HUH!?" Daki yelled.

Before Daki could even make another move her cloths where cut up in a mere second. 'WHAT!? SHE DIDN'T EVEN MOVE I SWEAR SHE DIDN'T I SWEAR!!' Daki thought. 

Y/n's scythe turned to liquid form as the blood from it when back to her hands. Daki went to cut her but just as she was about to touch Y/n threads shot out of her hands onto Daki's body immobilizing her. 

"NO!! WHAT IS UP WITH YOU TRAITOR DEMONS!!" Daki yelled. Y/n glared at her before her hand lit up in purple flames. 

"NO NO WAIT!!" Daki screamed. The flames rushed up the threads to Daki's body setting her on fire. 

She screamed in pain before Y/n pulled on the string connecting to her neck decapitating her. Y/n let the flames disappear from her body as she was decapitated. 

"INOSUKE HER HEAD!!" Zenitsu yelled in his sleep. Inosuke grabbed her head and started running away from her body.

Y/n ran over to Daki's body and kicked her off the roof. "HMPH!!" Y/n hummed looking down at Daki's body from the edge of the roof. (She really said "FATALITY😈🤬")

Y/n crawled to the middle of the roof as her eyelids felt heavy. 'I'll just take a little nap and wake up in a few minutes...' Y/n thought.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I opened my eyes to see Nezuko and Tanjiro. "Y/n are you okay?" Tanjiro asked. I sat up and looked around. 

"We killed the demons so its okay now! You did a good job!" Tanjiro said. Nezuko poked my scythe. I shrunk my size down and stood up.

"Mmm!" Nezuko hummed. "Y/n isn't that heavy" Tanjiro said. I shook my head and continued walking. 

AUTHOR'S POV 

Obanai turned to see Y/n, Nezuko, and Tanjiro. 'Ugh the crazy siblings' Obanai thought. Obanai squinted his eyes and looked closer to see what Y/n was holding. 

"Why is that girl holding a scythe!?" Suma yelled. "I'm not even surprised anymore" Obanai said shaking my head. 

Y/n stopped in front of me and looked up at him. "Yes?" Obanai said. She held the scythe out to me. He hesitantly took it and she crouched down in front of Tengen.

'What is she doing?' Obanai thought while raising my eyebrow. She opened her hand and started cutting her palm with her nail. 

"Are you stupid!? What are you doing!!?" Obanai yelled. She squeezed her hand on top of Tengen's severed hand. 

Obanai rose his eyebrow when his hand suddenly regenerated and his eye regenerated. "Hey look! I got my hand and eye back!" Tengen said.

"What the hell" Obanai thought narrowing his eyes at Y/n. "AAAH!! WHAT THE HELL!!" Suma yelled grabbing Y/n.

"FIRST YOUR SISTER SETS HIM ON FIRE NOW THIS!! IS HE A DEMON NOW!?" She yelled while shaking Y/n. 

"No! she just healed him!" Tanjiro said. Obanai skipped over to me and grabbed the scythe. "What happened to your sword?" he asked. 

Her eyes widened. "The demon cut my hand off and I lost it under the rubble" Y/n signed. "So where did you get the scythe?" Tengen asked. 

"She made it out of her blood" Tanjiro said. "I'm sorry? come again her blood?" Obanai said. "Well you got here LATE so you wouldn't know!" Makio said. 

"What happened to Zenitsu and Inoskue?" Y/n signed. "They're not dead?" Obanai said. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!" They turned to see Zenitsu and Inoskue. 

Zenitsu tacked Y/n down. "THANK YOU!! YOU'RE AN ANGEL SENT FROM HEAVEN!!" Zenitsu screamed while hugging her.

Y/n smiled and patted his head. "Zenitsu! Y/n is still light headed!" Tanjiro said. "Then why is she giving her blood away like this is a blood drive" Obanai said.

"It's not like I'm gonna die anyway" Y/n signed. "And if you were?" Obanai said. Y/n shrugged. "We won't let that happen anyways" Tanjiro said patting Y/n's head.

"You guys look like hell I'm surprised you even survived! You're going back to the butterfly mansion to recover" Obanai said. 

"Before we go back can you not tell Aoi about what I did" Y/n signed. "We're telling her and Shinobu" Tengen said. 'Wow okay' Y/n thought. 

________________________________

HELLO! I didn't update because I wasn't really at home for the last few days! THANK YOU FOR READING!! UNTIL NEXT TIME GUYS!! SEE YA!😈