Little g and future Mrs. Little g

Lucifer watched as his siblings left for the night and felt an unease that he could not control.  He needed to get her to a place where he could protect her and he needed to do it now.

"Detective, we are going to head to one of our other homes for a bit."

"Lucifer, what is it that you are feeling?"

"I cannot explain it but I know I need to get you and Trixie and Charlie and Linda somewhere else.  Now.

"Amenadiel is getting them packed and ready and will have Trixie at the house.  We just need to get ourselves there, as well."

Zadkiel flew back down with Raguel and Raphael.  

"Brother, we just checked the house and all is clear.  No one else knows where you are going."

"Thank you, brothers."

"Chloe, are you ready?"

"Yes, Lucifer but I don't have anything for Trixie or myself."

"Already taken care of and Maze will meet us at the house with a couple of demons for support."

Chloe started for the elevator.

"Umm no, sweetheart," Lucifer said as he and his brothers extended their wings in unison.  "We are going in style tonight.

"Raphael, please head to Amenadiel's and watch over them as they leave.  Let me know if you notice anything."

Raphael took off and Lucifer motioned for Chloe to come into his arms and he kissed her lips softly as he grabbed onto her waist.  

"Hold on, Detective," he said as they took off.  

They all landed in what seemed like minutes at Lucifer's 5 bedroom home overlooking the Pacific.  Chloe could see the angels circling making sure everything was still safe.  Maze and Eve approached them.  How did they get here so fast?

"Lucifer, we have the stuff here you asked me to grab and Artakan and Dramon are making the rounds.  They have others ready to come up if we need them."

"Thank you, Maze.   The urchin is right around the corner and you are personally responsible for her safety."

"I wouldn't have it any other way," she said with a smile and grasp of the blades from her belt.  

"Chloe, let's get you settled.  I know you are probably more tired than usual so I need you to rest."

Lucifer led Chloe into a huge master bedroom downstairs where she could see her bags were there with clothes and toiletries.  

"How?"

"Ah well, I knew something was happening, of course, so I had some things being done.  You should have everything you need but if we don't, I will get it here."

She smiled at her love and walked into his arms burying her face in his strong chest.  "I love you, Lucifer."

"And I love you, Chloe."

Lucifer was out by the pool with his brothers, the demons and Trixie when Chloe walked out to join them.  Linda and Charlie were upstairs since he was sleeping.  Lucifer had ordered in and the angels and demons were feasting while Trixie giggled at them with Maze and Eve.  

"Lucifer?"

Lucifer looked up from his conversation to see his beautiful detective walking toward him.  Her hair was down and slightly blowing in the wind.  She had on some shorts and a tank that clearly showed her pregnancy to the world and it made Lucifer want to take her to bed and have his way with her.  This pregnancy made him want her more and more and it had become distracting at times.  But he knew tonight held so much more than that.  

"Okay we are headed to bed.  My house is yours, Brothers."

"Trix and I are headed to bed, too.  Night everyone."

Chloe started to protest but Lucifer smiled his adorable smile and she knew he was up to something so she let him lead her back into the bedroom right as one of the angels flew up into the air and then tucked his wings so he could canon ball, angel style, in the pool.  She could hear their laughter even inside.

She had just come from the bedroom but in the time she had been outside, the room had been transformed into a candlelit dinner.

"I figured you were hungry so I ordered your favorites," Lucifer said as he bent down and kissed her neck from behind.  He locked the door behind him and guided her to her seat.  

"This is all beautiful but I could have just eaten outside, Lucifer.  You don't have to spoil me."

He poured her some grape juice in her wine glass and added some whiskey into his and motioned for her to start eating.  They talked about what he was expecting and feeling and about the house.  She could tell her was nervous about something but was afraid to ask but finally couldn't help herself.

"Lucifer, what are you scared of?"

He smiled and took in a deep breath.

"I think Dad must have put in some rule or something because I literally have no idea what is about to happen.  Or maybe this is just me inflicting this on myself."

Lucifer got up and stood in front of her offering his hand for her to stand.  He reached into his pocket and grabbed a little box, which she did not notice since he had started kissing her neck.  His hand was on her cheek with his thumb ever so slightly running across her lips.  He straightened to look in her eyes.

"Chloe, on that day we met five years ago, you found me repulsive and I found you fascinating.  I had never met anyone like you.  So kind and good and frustrating.  I couldn't stay away from you and now, you couldn't get me to for any reason.  You love with all of your heart and saw through even the devil.  And you are bringing me something I have always detested yet now oddly cannot wait to have.  So I ask the woman who has given me a the world to be my wife.  Chloe, will you marry me because I can never be without you?"

Tears were streaming down her face as he opened the box in his hand.  She saw the ring he took out.  A ruby surrounded by diamonds.  Her devil surrounded by light because he would always be the light bringer.  She couldn't speak and just nodded and she sobbed.   Lucifer moved Lilith's ring to another finger and put the new ring in its place.

"I love you, Chloe.  Only you, forever."

And the future Mrs. Little g kissed her future husband with everything she had.