"Thank you." Ryujin smiled as she entered the house. "Nice home."

"Thanks." Jisu followed her in. They took off their shoes and sat on the couch, talking. After a couple minutes, Ryujin was just listening and looking at Jisu intently. Then a few minutes later, Jisu was the one listening and looking at Ryujin intently, listening to her stories. Then when they were done talking they decided to get ready for bed and go to sleep.

~Morning~

~Jisu pov~

I woke up before her and got in the shower. I planned to meet my best friend, Yuna today. We're meeting at a cafe but I have to wait until Ryujin wakes up so I can tell her that I'm leaving. I made myself breakfast which was simply strawberries and got dressed.

A few moments later I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and a tired looking Shin Ryujin showed up.

"Hey Ryujin."

"Hey." She lazily smiled and walked closer to me.

"I'm going to meet Yuna today, feel free to stay and make yourself at home." I told her.

"Thank you Jisu." She smiled.

"No problem." After a few minutes it was time for me to meet up with Yuna, I bid my goodbye to Ryujin and left. I found Yuna sitting, looking out the window at passing cars.

"Hey Yuna." I sat down and she took her attention off of the ongoing traffic.

"Hey unnie." She smiled brightly. "How are you doing?"

"Good, how about you?"

"I'm doing good too." She smiled. "What've you been doing?"

"Nothing much." I shrugged.

"Anything new?"

"I'm letting Ryujin stay at my house for a little while." I shrugged.

"You are??" I nodded. "But don't you like her? And isn't she with Heejin?"

"Yeah and no." I shook my head. "They broke up."

"Oh... so you decided to make a move?" 

"Yuna, she was going to look for a hotel at 9 o'clock at night." I rolled my eyes. "I wasn't gonna let her roam around the streets."

"Be careful... you're gonna fall even harder." She raised an eyebrow.

"Too late for that." I muttered.

"Damn... you're in love aren't you?" She chuckled.

"No." I denied.

"Mkay." She looked away, sipping on her coffee.

~An hour later~

I arrived home and walked into the house. I was greeted by Ryujin sleeping on the couch, watching 'The Perks of Being a Wallflower'. I turned off the TV and moved her to a comfortable position. I was walking away but she grabbed my wrist and pulled me to sit next to her.

"Ryujin? Are you awake?" I inspected her face closely.

"Somewhat." She shrugged and opened her eyes a little.

"What are you doing?" I asked as she sat up and faced me. She just stared into my eyes, so I looked into hers as well.

"Your eyes are very pretty."

"T-thank you... y-yours are too." I smiled a little.

"Jisu... are you... single?" Huh.

"Y-yes." I nodded and gulped as she got closer to my face.

"Ok." She stopped a centimeter in front of me. I looked down at her lips and looked back up to her eyes that were staring at my lips now, I kissed her. She wrapped an arm around my waist and the other on my cheek to pull me closer. I leaned into the kiss more. She bit my lower lip so I let her tongue in. After we were breathless we pulled out and panted.

"I like you Jisu." She said as she leaned back on the couch.

"I like you too... since high school."

"Really? I liked you in high school, I just gave up after a while." She confessed.

"Well, we're together now." I smiled, she smiled back. 

Finished

1111 words 

This is my first One Shot, I hope you enjoyed                                                                                                    Feel free to comment feedback and requests for future oneshots <3