Prologue

𝚀𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎: 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚊𝚞 𝚜𝚘 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙼𝚒𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚊 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜. 𝚃𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚎, 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝙷𝚒𝚝𝚘𝚜𝚑𝚒 𝙰𝚒𝚣𝚊𝚠𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸𝚣𝚞𝚔𝚞 𝙰𝚒𝚣𝚊𝚠𝚊. 𝙸𝚣𝚞𝚔𝚞 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚗. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝙸𝚣𝚞𝚔𝚞 𝙴𝚕𝚜𝚊'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝙱𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚒 𝚙𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚢 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢

•Third Point of View•

Erasure Head can be seen jumping from rooftop to rooftop, that is until he hears a cry. He jumps down into the alleyway only to see a wall of purple fire protecting what seems to be two newborns from a beefy man holding a knife. He quickly disarms the man putting him in handcuffs. Afterwards he looks towards the fire and newborns only to find that the fire is gone and in it's place, a small purpleish lizard.

The lizard greets him by licking it's own eye. The hero goes to check up on the children and finds a note sitting with them.

•Note begin•

To whom it may concern,

I am unable to care for my children as I lack the money needed. The green haired is Izuku, the purple haired is Hitoshi. They were born on July 15 (*insert year here*), with Hitoshi being the older one. Please look after them for me.

•Note end•

From there the hero had taken the children to a police station, they decided it would be better for the hero to take them until one of their relatives are found. Although he had not actively taken the lizard with him, it seems to go wherever the twins go. So he ended up taking it with him.

As Aizawa walks into his home he calls out to his husband. "Babe? Don't freak out, it only temporary but-" He gets cut off by Mic "Sho no more cats-" He paused mid-sentance as instead of holding a cat his husband is seen holding not one but two babys. "Sho you can't just kidnap kids" He sighs. "I didn't kidnap them. I found them in an alleyway with a note saying that their mother can't take care of them. The police figured that it would be better if I were to watch them till their relatives can be contacted"

So the couple's journey into parenthood began.

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝:309