𝟎𝟒𝟎 | 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐙

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

". . .spring break"

you perk up at the sound of these words; did you have a spring break last year?

you're pretty sure you did, but your first year was insane; most of the break was probably spent moving into the dorms or something.

you try to go back to half-paying attention, when you feel someone staring at you; for some reason, you thought it was aizawa's nosy ass ready to say some shit about how you weren't listening.

however, when you follow the person's line of vision, it's. . .shoto

he's sitting there, face in his hands, just. . .

staring.

shamelessly, might you add.

you give him a shy smile, and he jumps, as if he wasn't being the most obvious ever.

he eventually smiles back; he has the most beautiful smile.

the rest of the day, you caught him stealing glances at you; it made you feel. . .special.

shoto; this attractive, and very sought-after boy amongst the girls in your school. . .only seemed to have eyes for you

what makes this ten times better, is that a group of first-years had actually approached him to offer gifts; a common display of romantic feelings in japan.

and this man—deadass, went

'do i know you?'

whilst staring at you,

of course, this only gave mina more shipping material, but you didn't mind; you being defensive about it would only make it worse.

[. . .]

"okay, so hear me out. . ." mina starts,

"a vacation"

you sigh, relieved she didn't say anything about (s/n).

kyoka crosses her arms, "and who's gonna fund this trip, huh?"

mina presses her lips together, "uh. . .well—we're gonna figure that out later! i don't even know where we'll go"

you raise your hand, "i have an idea. . .how about we go to orlando"

"orlando, florida?" momo inquires, to which you nod.

mina squeals, "ooh! yes! great idea! now, we just need to figure out who's coming. . .and the funding"

you speak again, "as long as all four of the resident rich kids in our class come, i'm sure all you guys would have to pay for is snacks"

momo stands up, "i'll get to making a guest list right away!"

she creates a notepad and pen; she looks up, "we all agree mineta is not invited, correct?"

❝𝐅𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆❞ | t. shoto x reader | ambwजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें