Dinner's Ready :p

(Earlier)
Alberto POV:         
I leave Luca and Giulia  kind of sad that I can't stare at hi- I MEAN spend time with him more, but it's ok when I realize Massimo is going to let me cook dinner . I am making the first thing we had when we first had dinner here,  Trenette al Pesto.. and it's also I the only thing I really know how to cook really well . This has to be the best pasta I make because I have to impress Luca!..... y'know because we're best friends .. and all that .. Eh why am I getting embarrassed at my own thoughts? Anyways I'll just call them down here it's almost ready anyways. "Luca!, Giulia" I call and they came down the stairs, I gave Luca a warm smile when he came and sat down,               "DINNERS READY!"
I serve the plates and sit at the table , its quiet for awhile until Massimo breaks the silence and starts asking Giulia and Luca questions about school I just sit staring at Luca as he talks with my head resting in my hand. I feel like he realizes I am staring but chooses to ignore it. I just couldn't look away but I forced myself when I saw Giulia grinning at me from across the table, I always feel like she can like read my mind or something, in all honesty it's kinda creepy . The conversations go on for awhile just normal small talk and no I wasn't staring at Luca the whole time. We all finish our food and head upstairs I was going to help Massimo with the dishes but he just said it was fine and he winked at me...... is it really that obvious..,. I thought we were going to just go to sleep but Giulia said she wanted to chat with Luca for a bit so I just went outside and lied under the stars. I do have a bedroom but I just wanted it to be like 'old times' and sleep outside with Luca.
(3rd person)
Luca and Giulia were chatting for awhile now and Alberto started to get sleepy and just decided to go to sleep. He started to doze off thinking about how he might actually like Luca.. like, 'like like' him

(A little earlier)
Luca POV:
I am very happy and surprised how I am talking to Massimo about school without stuttering as much . But I start to jumble up my words when I feel a pair of eyes on me I just assume it's Giulia but then I glance over and.. It's Alberto! His face is pink like it was earlier but this time he doesn't look irritated he just looks very happy . I try to ignore him staring at me to try and keep my pace but I keep accidentally glancing over, I mean it's ok but still why was he staring at me like that ? 
After we finish eating we all head upstairs me and Giulia just draw because we are not as tired, but we told Alberto that we were going to talk but we ended up not doing that because what would we talk about anyways......that probably sounded suspicious saying that to him and then us not talking , I'll just explain tomorrow if he asks because I know he gets jealous easily. It's honestly kinda cute....

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Word Count: 559

A/N~ I feel like I have to write smthn here so if you have any questions ask me and I'll answer them here
Love you ty for reading ! >:D