Chapter 1: This Situation Sucks

Start from the beginning

I was very curious too.

We all walked over to the cave entrance where everyone had somewhat ceased fighting.

"Optimus, this is a somewhat normal military operation, you aren't needed here anymore. By the time we got here, Knockout and Breakdown were already fighting the terrorists and-"

Agent Fowler was cut off by a girl jumping forward and elbowing him in the neck, effectively knocking him to the ground. She put a foot on his chest and frowned.

"We are not terrorists. How many times do I need to explain this?" She questioned.

"You blew up an orphanage!" He exclaimed.

"What!?" Wheeljack asked in confusion.

"It wasn't a real orphanage!" She told him quickly before getting off Agent Fowler.

"Yes it was!" He yelled, pointing his gun at her shoulder.

"Agent Fowler, this is unnecessary force. I'm sure this could be resolved peacefully." Optimus said.

"No it can't." They both replied at the same time.

"I don't know, having the government leave us alone forever peacefully sounds like a great idea." One girl said.

She was laying on her stomach with a soldier pinning her to the ground. He had a large bruise forming on his cheek.

Another boy with loads of acne waved towards us questionably, "Is no one going to ask about the giant robots that keep popping up?"

"Well?" The first girl asked Agent Fowler.

"Absolutely not." He replied.

Immediately, the girl ducked and grabbed Fowler's gun, pointing it into the sky. He shot it and the bullet spun uselessly upward. Then she kneed him between his legs and punched his cheek, knocking him unconscious.

The other soldiers not currently preoccupied with a teen, charged her. Which was a small amount because there were more teens than adults.

The battle then immediately continued and we could only watch as the teens slowly won the battle. Once all of the soldiers were down, the teens backed away into the cave, leaving only their leader behind.

"Didn't Bill say you weren't needed anymore?" She asked before walking back into the shadows of her cave.

We grabbed the soldiers and brought them back to base, then dumped them all in the human mess hall, where the other soldiers nodded silently, yet questionably and took them away.

Agent Fowler had a lot of explaining to do.

▪️◾◼⬛◼◾▪️

I watched as Fowler stormed into the base with a frown, the kids watched him anxiously. I raised an eyebrow.

"PRIME!" He yelled.

"Optimus is currently out on a mission with Bulkhead, Bumblebee, and Smokescreen." I replied calmly.

"Then you're the next best bot to yell at." He decided. "I haven't seen much of the cons ever since you all took down their freaky headquarters, but why are they attacking terrorists?"

"The better question is why are teenagers blowing up orphanages." Arcee muttered.

"They're insane! Teens and preteens who have ran away from home, joined this group, and then went off grid. Until a few months ago, they were just refugees we wanted to find, but once they blew up an orphanage, they became criminals." Fowler explained.