10

Sunday

Sunday

I was getting ready to head to brunch with the girls which was much needed due to a long week of training of the new nurses coming in. Dave was out of town and was due back tomorrow. He had been gone for a week and a half going to California and Miami. After I sprayed my Chanel perfume I grabbed my purse and headed out.

"Yaaas cute picture" Lonnie said

"Thanks"

"Reya how much longer are the boys here for" Yani asked

"They will be here for another month and Juan will take them back"

"Awww I know you been excited to have them"

"Oh definitely love spoiling them and doing stuff with them"

"I'm glad to hear"

Another pitcher of Mimosa came

"Now come on Reya pour up this time since you didn't want to the first round"

"I'll have to pass"

She reached into her purse and handed Yani something. Yani opened it and it was a onesies that had "I Love My Auntie"

Lonnie looked up in shock "No" Reya shook her head

"Yes" she said smiling ear to ear

"AAAAAhhhh" we squealed

"OMG" Yani said

"Awwww Reya Congrats" Kori said

"Juan excited" Yani asked

"Is he? I swear he been talking about it every second of the day it seems. We told the boys and they are super excited as well"

"How far along" Lonnie asked

"14 weeks"

The rest of the brunch we talked about the baby and wanting to plan a baby shower.

Thursday

Dave had been back for a couple days but I am just now seeing him due to work. I heard a knock on the door as I had was flipping through channels.

Once the door opened I fell into his arms he smelled so good.

"Babe I missed you and you came back"

"Haha very funny. Missed you too" he pushed me a little for the joke I made

"You look like you not been to sleep"

"It feels like I haven't"

"You ate? I cooked your fave"

"Bet" he got up from the couch and gave me a kiss before going to wash his hands

I sat his food down on the table before I went to make my plate. While we ate we had small talk catching up and but I was not really in the best of moods. After he washed dishes Dave came in the living room and sat next to me on the couch.