devils roll the dice

Emersons pov

This past week has been amazing. I'm finally Jentzens girlfriend! Today he was gonna take me to the carnival. I'm not the biggest fan of roller coasters but ill go on them for Jentzen.

He was gonna pick me up soon so I was already ready. I had on a green tank top with a multi-color coverup and jeans.

 I had on a green tank top with a multi-color coverup and jeans

(Emersons outfit)

I got a text from Jentzen saying he was outside so I got my bag and put my stuff in it and walked out the door to Jentzens car. We were talking about us going to the squad house tomorrow to film pipers youtube video. Elliana wasn't a part of the squad anymore but we all still talked to her except for Jentzen.

Once we got to the carnival it was hard to find parking but we eventually did. The first ride we went on was a rollercoaster and it was so fun. It had one big drop but the rest was just twists and turns. After we went on a few more rides but then we got hungry so we got some food. We got fries. Once we were done eating we played games. We played this one game where you would shoot water into the dog's mouth and Jentzen won and he gave me his prize. It was a stuffed koala and we named it willow.

By the time we were done riding rides and playing carnival games, it was 11:00 so we were going home.  I was going to sleepover at Jentzens house tonight. Once we got in the car I took the aux so we could play our playlist. The first song that came on was cruel summer by Taylor swift.

"Fever dream high in the quiet of the night you know that I caught it" the lyrics sang as we sung along.

"What doesn't kill me makes me want you more and it's new, the shape of your body It's blue, the feeling I've got And it's ooh, whoa, oh It's a cruel summer" we were jumping up and down yelling the chorus. 

"I'm drunk in the back of the car And I cried like a baby coming home from the bar (oh) Said I'm fine, but it wasn't true I don't wanna keep secrets just to keep you And I snuck in through the garden gate Every night that summer just to seal my fate (oh) And I screamed for whatever it's worth "I love you, " ain't that the worst thing you ever heard? He looks up grinning like a devil" after the song was over Jentzen grabbed my chin with his thumb and kissed me.

After Jentzen ended the kiss all i heard was "I love you Emerson"

"I love you too Jentzen" and when i said that he pushed me right back into the kiss.