cafe

Sorry I haven't updated in a long time!!! My dad overdosed and has been in the hospital for a long time. I will try to be more active. Please vote!! Also Emerson has a new face claim so go check that out!!!

Emersons pov:

A week later

The cafe wasn't far from my house so I told Jentzen to have someone drop him off at my house and then we could walk to the cafe. I was wearing a white knitted top with a green cardigan over it and jeans (outfit below). 

After about 10 minutes waiting for Jentzen, he texted me that he was in front of my house

After about 10 minutes waiting for Jentzen, he texted me that he was in front of my house. I walked down from my room and opened the door to see him. When I saw him, he gave me a comforting smile. I felt butterflies.

"Hey emerson" Jentzen said going in for a hug "you look amazing"

I gave him a smile. I've never felt this way for a guy before. "Thank you Jentzen"

My sister was the only one home since my parents were out of town and she already knew I was hanging out with Jentzen. Jentzen and I walked down the path from my front door. While we were walking we were mostly just catching up with each other, his hand grabbed my hand a couple of times. He told me the squad was fine with us hanging out.

Once we got to the cafe we ordered. I got waffles and matcha and Jentzen got a sandwich and soda. We sat down outside and me and jentzen were on our phones laughing about a tiktok. We went inside to grab our drinks.

"Emerson, can I tell you something?" Jentzen asked when we sat down.

"Yeah of course what's up?" I said booking in his eyes, he looked nervous.

"I really like you and i know i just broke up with Elliana but i really want us to work out but i don't wanna go so fast" Jentzen looked at me for a reaction.

"Jentzen I feel the exact same way, i just thought it was going too fast" i explained, Jentzen smiled.

"Well we don't have to force anything on our relationship, i think we should just take it slow" Jentzen grabbed to hold my hand across the table as I nodded at what he said.

We went inside to grab our food. We stayed quiet while eating, smiling at each other every once in a while. When we were done with our food we walked back to my house and went into my room.

"So Emerson," Jentzen said while sitting on my bed.

"So Jentzen," I said smirking.

"Tell me about yourself" Jentzen said as I sat down next to him on my bed.

"Like what?" I said confused about what he meant.

"Well we are always talking about me and my friends so what about you?"

"Well I moved here from texas when i was 8 years old, my best friend from texas is Andre and i still talk to him, i've been dancing since i was 2 my favorite show is American horror story and my favorite movie is 10 things i hate about you and yeah i don't really know what else" I said looking into Jentzens eyes. His hand was on top of my hand.

"You wanna watch 10 things I hate about you?" Jentzen said taking in the little things about me that I just told him.

"Yes we could go in my movie room!!!" I said, grabbing his hand and walking him down stairs into the movie room.

I grabbed the remote and went on to disney plus, Jentzen was laying down on the couch. When the movie started to play i layed next to Jentzen with my hand around his shoulder. I hope i don't mess things up with him.