"Uuhhh..." the Normal Trolls were speechless to answer, until they just looked up.

When Aggie heard the scream was getting louder, and looked up like her friends do, Synth crashed on her, and they both groaned in pain.

"Nice work, Aggie... You hit me... great job!" Synth cheered while still groaning in pain.

"Sorry!" Aggie grunted.

Synth managed to stand up, and helped Aggie up.

"Right impressive, but try nahwt ta target y'all's friends," Anunciacion chuckled.

"Ay done tried, but because av a-feelin' on the ground, ay don't know who aw witch were that there," Aggie said

"Needs ayy lot mawe a-trainin'. Now, what if someone done might attak y'all running instead ov a-standin'?" The Magic Country Troll nodded, then turned to her niece's friends, "Who would volunteuurr ta walk around Aggie whahl she focuses huurr target?"

The Normal Trolls were too afraid to volunteer as some of them backed away while others kept their mouths close.

With no one to volunteer, Delta stepped forward, "I'll do it,"

"Are ya sure about that there, boss?" Buckaroo asked in concern.

"I've been in stunts befawe, I'm sure ay ken handle surprise earth magik," Delta rubbed her hands before saying to Aggie, "Okay, Aggie. I'm ready!"

Aggie nodded as she put on her blindfold again. Delta started to gallop around the backyard with Aggie trying to concentrate where she was now. Using the same technique earlier, Aggie rubbed her foot, and

When she felt where Delta was heading next, Aggie stomped her hoof, emerging a tall earth column under Delta, until it became 600 ft high. Delta stood still so she wouldn't fall when she rose from the ground.

"WOW!" the other Trolls exclaimed in amazement.

Aggie removed her blindfold to see it for herself, "Wow, I never thought I would make it tall!"

"Ayn' ay nevuurr done thought ay would stand on an earth column this here high!" Delta shouted from above. Her voice echoed all over Charmaasin.

"Should ay get y'all down now, Aunt Delta?" Aggie asked loudly.

"Yeah, I'm not into high places like Classical Trolls!"

"We're not that high right now, we're underground!" Dante reminded.

Aggie emerged more eat columns from taller to smaller, making stairs all the way down to the ground for Delta to gallop back on the ground. Aggie then submerged them all back in the ground.

Anunciacion applauded for her niece's performance, "Mighty good job, Agatha! Keep practicing, ayn' you'll keep a-learnin' earth magik"

"Like plants," Satin and Chenille said in unison.

"And air," Minuet added.

"Aggie!" Trollzart zoomed out from the backdoor as quickly as possible, "Aggie, child, I... Oh, sorry, am I interrupting your training?"

"No, not at all, Papa Trollzart. We're taking a break, anyway," Aggie dusted the dirt off her dress.

"Good. Aggie, I need your help... with her!" Trollzart pointed behind him with his thumb.

Encarnacion came out from the back door with a quilt and a sheet music, "Ah, Trollzart! There you are!" Trollzart just shuddered in fear as Encarnacion gasped, "Ah, that expression! That's it! That agitation! That fear! Revelation gushes from your very pores!"