The Birth Of Minako Uzumaki

Naruto was running in the hospital doors, carrying his 2 years old son who was crying. Naruto just couldn't seem to calm him down. He was panicking, due to his wife giving birth to his second child. Worrying if something bad happens. Rushing to the destinated door, opening it to see a tired Hinata with a bundle in her arms. Boruto suddenly stopped crying, staring at his mother. “Naruto, you came just in time!” Sakura said while putting some stuff away. Naruto smiled, “i would never miss my childs birth.” he whispered, before walking closer to his wife.

“Naruto-kun...meet your new daughter.” Hinata murmured, the young father looked at his daughter who was glancing at him. He gasped with amazement, “hinata! She has both of our eyes!” he said, Hinata blinked once she saw the babies eyes.
“shes such a beauty..” Naruto cooed, before taking her in his arms. “i have a name we can call her.” Hinata started,
“how about Minako? She'll be pretty much named after your father, and it has such a beautiful meaning.” she explained. Naruto grinned, nodding at the statement. Boruto looked at his younger sister and giggled, trying to reach for his little sister.

After a while, Naruto decided to let Hinata rest and went home with his two children. Boruto was in his room playing, minako was asleep in her new room. Naruto was with Boruto, playing with him. “Dada!” Boruto giggled as he waddled to Naruto. Naruto laughed, picking up Boruto and walking to the kitchen to make some food for his two children when suddenly he heard a cry in minakos room, which made him Sprint into the baby room, spotting minako on the floor in tears. Naruto narrowed his eyes, picking up his child. Minako stopped crying once she was in her father's arms. Naruto sighed in relief, Boruto was waddling to the room in confusion. “dada??” he murmured, wondering what's wrong. Naruto walked over to boruto, bending down.
“its okay now, lets go make supper!” Naruto cheered, grabbing Boruto's hand.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

End of part 1.