Arrival/ Meeting Everyone

You pack all your things in a suitcase, you are feeling happy to get out of here but a little nervous about going to a new care home. A good few minutes later your social worker came to pick you up. You got into the car and put your headphones on so that you could relax until you got there. 25 minutes later you arrive outside the new care home, you start feeling really nervous. Your social worker nicole came out of the car and opened your door.

Nicole: you ready

Y/n: not really l don't think l can do this.

Nicole: hey its ok l know you can do this, you just got to be brave can you do that for me.

You nod your head.

Nicole: good let's go

You get out of the car and walk to the door with Nicole. She knocks on the door and a few seconds later this man came out.

Mike: hiya you must be y/n l am Mike

Y/n: hi

Mike: come inside and meet everyone.

You go inside with Mike and you see a women, she gives you a smile and walk over to you and Mike.

May lee: hi you must be y/n

Y/n: yes that's me

May Lee: Well its nice to meet you y/n you will be sharing a room with Jody, let me go get her.

She vanishes out of the room, and a few minutes later she comes back with a girl with brown hair.

May lee: y/n this is Jody

Y/n: hey

Jody: hi y/n

May Lee: Jody can you show y/n to your room

Jody: sure let's go

You and Jody go upstairs to her room, you put your suitcase next your bed.

Jody: so do you want to go meet everyone else

Y/n: sure

You and Jody go back downstairs, you both go to kitchen and you two girl that look like twins and another girl with ginger hair. You and Jody go over to them.

Jody: hey guys

Floss: hi Jody who's this

Jody: she's the new girl

Floss: oh hi l am Floss and their billy and Toni.

Y/n: hi guys l'm y/n

Billy+ toni: heyy y/n

You all talk for a few minutes then Jody dragged you outside and see you see the boys playing a game of footie. That's when you see him, the cutest boy you've ever seen.

I am going stop here. I am going to post second part really soon💗.