𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 (𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢 𝐎𝐮𝐦𝐚 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐛𝐲)

Ruby sighed and laid her head on the table, staring at her decorated room. She'd thrown colorful balloons and confetti everywhere. And for what? No one showed up.

❝ Its my party and I'll cry if I want to. ❞

Ruby sung to herself. She was bored...And sad.

She'd been sitting on her couch waiting for at least one person to come over for an hour. She invited her whole class, but nobody even liked her enough to go. Even Kaede, her own childhood best friend was ignoring her today.

Ruby whimpered, realizing no one liked her. Usually she was more on the optimistic side, and thinking that she could just make friends with everyone today.

There was a knock at the door and it startled her a bit. Ruby groaned and got up, opening the door.

She saw Kokichi standing at the door with a box and she froze up a bit. "O-Ouma?" Was all she managed to say. He smiled and hugged her tightly. "Happy birthdaaaaaay!!"

Ruby was in a bit of shock right now. I mean, she invited a whole group of people who didn't like her to a party, and Kokichi was the one who showed up?

"Thank you..." She squeaked, hugging him back.

Ruby enjoyed this, being held by Kokichi who was always so warm. She pet his hair and he giggled, letting go and giving her the small box.

Ruby excitedly opened it, but there was nothing in the box. She looked up at Kokichi who was laughing. Ruby laughed with him, but it was a forced laugh. The moment wasn't too funny to her.

❝ You know...In all honesty, I don't like these pranks too mu- ❞

She was cut off by Kokichi quickly pecking her on the lips, giggling. "...Okay..."