No other friend feels like Nia and that's a fact. Nobody can get him out of his shell like her. It's a little concerning.

"I can feed you," she breaks the tense moment.

"Not...a....baby," he frowns a little.

"I know that," she replies.

"Okay....you...ask," he flares his nostrils.

"I asked because I want to help you," she slowly points at him, randomly remembering a note from the doctor.

"Help...," he says, feeling stuck in the sentence.

"What do you want to say?" Nia asks.

"Okay...not...uh...," Harry draws a blank as he thinks of the word.

"Do you need the journal?" she observes.

"No!" he softly snaps at her, rubbing a shaky palm down his knee.

Nia gives a supportive smile. "Harry, it's okay."

"Not...okay...for me," he replies. "Not...okay!"

Harry groans out in frustration and he brings his hands to fist on his hair. He lowers his head between his arms and continues letting out his groans of frustration. It's relieving but he might start hurting himself. His physical body is still recovering from the injuries and he has to remember that.

Nia slowly brings her hand to touch his and she tries not to flinch at the physical touch. Her fingers touch his and she slowly moves them away from his curls.

Harry doesn't bother fighting but he hangs his head low, avoiding any contact with her. Nia lowers herself to catch his eyes and notices that they are stung with tears.

It's a painfully vulnerable moment for both of them. She doesn't remember the last time she saw Harry cry. Even in their relationship, he avoided getting that vulnerable with her.

Right now, it hurts. He slowly looks away and sniffs. Nia brings her palm to wipe away the tears and he stays still, not fighting it.

"I'm sorry it's not okay," she breathes out, fighting her own tears.

"Not...not okay," he repeats.

"It's not, and I'm sorry I was dismissive. This must be so hard for you and I'm sorry I don't understand the pain," she sniffs, staring at him.

"Yeah...," he's unable to get out his remaining words.

"Take your time with the words, okay? You don't even have to speak. All you have to do is recover and rest," Nia forces a smile.

"Okay...Nia," Harry replies with a little nod.

Nia gets a tissue and gently offers it to him. He slowly takes it and wipes his face, feeling a little relieved. The food is still untouched and he notices it.

"You know you still have to eat though. I need you to start feeling like yourself very soon," she tries to be cherry.

"Why?"  he simply asks.

Of course, this man is packed with questions. Nia sighs and smiles.

"As a friend, I need my friend to be healthy and fine," she replies.

"You...eat...too?" He raises an eyebrow with a smile.

"Only if you eat," she replies.

"Okay...no..." he points at the spoon and makes a feeding gesture.

"Right, no feeding you." Nia giggles and remembers. "You know you can sign, right?"

"Uh...Nia...not know...that," he says with a chuckle.