"'dick pics??????'. C'mon, George."

George was about to speak up but got expectedly interrupted.

"'fuck me asap haha'? Jesus, and you say I'M the pervert. I never knew you thought of me that way."

"You want me to fuck you, George?"

There was a silence.

"Come on, George. Answer, I insist."

"I could just post some of these messages for shit and giggles,"

"No, don't do that, are you stupid?"

"Tss. All you gotta' do is answer my questions. Not that hard. Or, you know what, I think I might leave. I gotta do some stuff."

George became urgent, but contained himself.

"What? Don't leave?"

"Oh? Why don't you want me to leave? Is it because you wanna hear my voice?"

There was a silence. George could just leave but that would only make things even weirder between them. . . plus, George didn't necessarily want to leave.

"I dunno'. I. . I guess."

"Oh, c'mon now. Where's that same energy from last night?"

He then heard him get significantly closer to the mic.

"George? Do I make you feel good?"

George's eyes widened and he began to fiddle with his fingers. They were already so deep into this conversation, did ignoring him do anyone any good anymore?

"..S-s..." He physically couldn't speak.

"Hm? Come on George, finish your sentence. . . .

. . . like the good boy you are."

That was George's limit. He couldn't bare to hear him talk to him anymore, or he would do something he would regret. He seemingly disconnected from the call before almost immediately throwing his headphones off. He propelled himself back with his feet until his chair and his back reached a wall. He then heard a discord notification come from his headphones — his vision dragged back to the screen. He reluctantly got closer until he could read the message.

"'pathetic lmao why r u walking away'"

He quickly began clicking away on his keyboard.

"'shut up weirdo'"

The typing bubble remained the only thing he chose to stare at. It felt like decades could have passed before he received a response. He was already drenched in sweat, so the suspense of waiting for a reply wasn't necessarily helping.

"'mk'"

Seriously? He let out a groan before looking down at his. . .

Eugh. He hated the way Dream made him feel, but at the same time, he simply couldn't get enough of it. Now he had to take care of the situation in his pants before he did anything else. He needed to get it out.