11| " Overwhelmed Siddharth! "

❝Date Of Writing - 6 July 2021

Date Of Publishing -  19 July 2021. ❞

Dɪʟ Kᴏ Kᴀʀᴀʀ Aᴀʏᴀ

11| " Overwhelmed Siddharth!  "

⋆  Tum kyun Soup pee rhi ho!? ⋆

▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬

*•AARTI KA GHAR•*

Uski cousin ki shaadi thi isliye she get leave for some weeks.. and today morning she comes back and decided to join tomorrow..

She has Missed her Siddharth Allot.. her eyes was craving to see his delicious Body and wanted to speak with him.. she also try to call him but his mobile was switched off..

Just then she got a call from Her minions.. Pam & Ash. Aarti is senior from both of them.. Aarti got the place of her father who was a very loyal employee of the Shukla Empire.. he Even work with Siddharth's Dad.. Param Singh , Father of Aarti Singh.. he's strict but a very kind person.. there was a time when he and Sid's father decided to Marry their kids with eachother but he knows how his daughter is?

Aur woh ekk spoilt brat ko Siddharth kaise ache insaan ke gle nhi daal sakta tha..  he has retired from the company and requested Sid to give his place to her " Nalayak Beti "..

As Param has help him in understanding the business and he quite respect him so he has to agree to keep Aarti on his place but he very well knows how much careless and stupid this girl is!?

So , after every work completed by Aarti.. the Work specially checked by his Manager Karan.. and from whom he get all the details of Aarti's work.. but what he didn't get to know is that - How Aarti is spreading rumours of her being his Girlfriend in his office..

On other side, Aarti is Kind of obsessed with Siddharth.. she wanted him for his money and for his Body..

One day just before she get Leave for her cousin's marriage , She caught Her dad talking with Siddharth Father's picture that he will never discussed about their decision of marrying Sid and AARTI..  because he very well know that his daughter is not good for his son..