7| " Dreading For Rejection! "

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Date Of Writing - 1 July 2021.
Date Of Publishing - 10 July 2021. ❞

Dɪʟ Kᴏ Kᴀʀᴀʀ Aᴀʏᴀ

7| " Dreading For Rejection!  "

⋆ I can't live without her anymore.. ⋆

        ▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬

*•FEW WEEKS LATER•*

Siddharth was in his bedroom laying on his bed.. he was all confused and nervous.. he has got her after 5 years and don't want to loose her.. woh usse aise apne close dekh kar hi bahout khush hai.. but if he confessed his love then he feared that she'll reject him..

" Urrgg!! Ohh godd!! What should I do? Neither I can confessed My love fearing that she will reject me and my confession would create difference between us, nor I can live without her.. she has become My life.. woh meri aadat, Meri Aarzoo, mera fitoor and meri zindagi ban chuki hai.. I can't live without her anymore.. ", Siddharth thinks frustratedly.. he's not able to sleep even a wink.. it's 1am.. And it's been so difficult to sleep..

But then after lot of trying finally he slipped into slumber..

.

.

.

.

*•NEXT DAY•*

*•SHUKLA EMPIRE•*

Shehnaaz has been got mixed with staff quite well.. being a bubbly one everyone liked her Allot. Shehnaaz helped everyone if anyone's need any help and this makes her quite popular and demanding In the office.

Except the minions of Aarti.. Pam and Aash.. they don't like her popularity and her as well.. kehte hai na , burai ko achai Raas nhi Aati.. yahan par bhi yehi haal hai.. Shehnaaz tried to become Friend with them as well but they always turn their faces Away.. she was sad that woh kuch logon ko apna friend nhi bna paayi..

Pam & Aash was just waiting for Aarti to come back from her leave as her popularity jo usne rumours fela kar office Mein bnayi thi ki woh " Siddharth ki Girlfriend hai " is vanishing and its seems sab yeh baat bhoolte jaa rhe hai..

Shehnaaz has been talking with her friends in office as Siddharth is yet to come today.. he's late today and this was making her restless that why he's late?

Her friends was trying to grab her attention but she was so buzy with her chain of thoughts which was all filled with The Particular person who used to irritate her when they were in school but now has totally been changed after 5 years..

She still remember the way he helped her that time when all of sudden she got her periods.. it was so embarasing to her but he care for her so much and didn't let her feel odd in his presence....

~••~

He stopped the car infront of her home and ran towards her side and open the door.. she hesitatedly comes out.. her face still held the painfilled frown on her forehead..

As he noticed how she wasn't walking towards her house just kept standing sticking her back to car he realised why she's doing it!!

Siddharth covered her bottom with his blazer so that no one able to see the drops of blood on her clothes.. and after that he picked her in his Arms making her gasp..

" Sir..rrrr..... Everyone was seeing us.. ", Shehnaaz Nervously said as she saw how the neighborhood people who was outside Looked at them with curious eyes..

" I don't care.. what matters to me most is that you are not Alright.. And you need to rest.. ", Siddharth said as he took her inside and unlock the Door he took her inside.

He lay her on her bed comfortably , " Kuch chahiye? ", He asked worriedly.

Shehnaaz looked at him with admiring look.. no one has care for her so much not even her chachi.. well chachi ki toh baat hi alag hai kyunki agar unhe pta ho ki Shehnaaz is ill, she will make her work till her bones started to pain..

" Main theek hun.. thank you.. ", She said nodding her head lightly.

" Sweetheart.. I know.. tumhe dard ho rha hoga.. let me bring Hot pad.. Tum yahan rest kro.. I'll be just back in a while.. ", Siddharth said creasing her cheek Lovingly and left to bring hot pad.

Shehnaaz hurriedly walked towards washroom after taking pads and new pair of Clothes.. she fresh n up.. and all the time one person kept roaming in her mind and that was Siddharth.. the way he was caring for Him..

" Kya Siddharth mujhe Pasand karta hai!? ", Shehnaaz thinks as her eyes fall on his blazer tucking on the hanger..

Just then his words Echoed in her ears, which he confessed when he leaving their School, " I love you.. "., She hugged his blazzer close to her chest blushing..

.

.

.

.

~••~

*•PRESENT•*

Shehnaaz tried to call Siddharth but he wasn't picking up the calls.. and it was making her Restless and worried..

She hurriedly took her purse and left for his Apartment to see him.. she's so worried.. she need to see him to give peace to her restlessness.. Aur Shehnaaz yeh bhi jaanti thi ki uske dil ki bechaini ko tab hi shaanti milegi jab Siddharth uske samne hoga..

••••TO BE CONTINUED••••

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
♡𝐷𝑖𝑙 𝐾𝑜 𝐾𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑟 𝐴𝑎𝑦𝑎♡ || Sidnaaz💖||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें