midnight cravings ~

Requested by who??? Ahahaha LadyXephos neh?
-/-----------------------------------------------------------/-
Leon

"Oh no don't tell me" leon mumbled to himself as he looked at his side. His other half is gone and he know why.

As he went down going to the kitchen, he heard some whining. He knew that voice so well as he chuckled.

"What now babe?" He asked as he kissed your cheeks.

" i want ice creamm~" you cooed making him sigh.

"It's 1:00 in the morning" he said. You cried and he grabbed his coat and went out.

You pouted and went to your room. Waiting for him. After a few minutes he ia back bringing 3 litters of ice cream.

"Omy gawdd!!" You said in excitement. You looked at him as you saw his eyes with black cirles underneath it. He must be tired?

"No problem. Anything for u babe~" he said as he stayed up all night until you fall asleep.

-/-----------------------------------------------------------/-
Chris

"Chris? Where are you?" You asked to yourself as you looked at your tummy.

Yes. You are hungry again sometimes you went to the fridge to pick some random food and eat it but right now you want mcdonalds.

"Where is he?" You asked as you picked up your phone to call him. After a few minutes he answered.

"This is redfield, how can i help u?"

"Hmmm can you stop being formal?" You asked as you heard a smack at the other line.

"Hi bae~" he said.

"Where are you?" You asked as you started to get hungry.

"Front of the door" he said.

You opened the door and this made you gasped.

"Omy" he said as he saw your reaction.

"You want this?" He asked making you blush and nod. He gave you your mcdonalds then he entered the house.

-/-----------------------------------------------------------/-
Piers

Piers woke up by the sound of his phone. He smiled and looked at his phone with a note on it.

12:30

Buy sushi for babe~

He stood up and grabbed his scarf and went out to buy food.

You woke up 1:00 a.m in the morning as you felt your stomach grumble. You went down stairs and opened the fridge.

"Ahh!! No sushi?!" You sighed and fekt something is missing.

Piers

"Piers where are-" before you finish your sentence, piers came out of no where with a plastic bag.

"Piers thank god you're back!!" You said as you blush and hug him.

"Sushi?" He asked as you nodded your head.

-/-----------------------------------------------------------/-
Jake

"For god sake why am i doing this?" He asked himself as he started his motorcycle.

Flashback

Rring

Ring

Ring

Jake woke up as you sleep more. He looked at his cellphone and grabbed his coat.

"Today's midnight dinner is rib-eyes steak" he said as he walked out of the house and started to start his motorcycle.

You woke up by the smell of a grilled steak.

"Jake?!" You exclaimed as you went down the stairs to see a plate full of delight.

"No freaking way" you said and gasped as you see jake came out of the kitchen topless and sweaty.