𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐-𝟐

CHAPTER 12-2

𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑━━━━━━━━━━

I nodded and said "Well, that is true." She giggled as I showed her a little smile that made her really happy then we continued to talk about our problems till night time. After talking and feeling better, we parted our ways and went to our respective beds. "Night (n/n) " Emma says smiling at me before leaving I smiled back and said 

"You too Em."

━━━━━━━━━━━━𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓

Run...

don't let them catch you....

this is all for the plan…

our plan to survive…

for (y/n).. 

.

.

                        *gasp*

I woke up from my dream to see myself out in the forest as Emma and the others were discussing how to track down Musika and Sonju.

What exactly was that dream... Norman... I saw him running in a horrid place with a lot of dead bodies trying to save the other kids.. it looked so traumatizing. The kids were treated without care at all, tortured, beaten, and everything.

Blood was dripping, kids looked so done with their life (A/n: yk same i'm pretty done with my wifi too ;-;) I felt Norman's emotions as he hurriedly tried to do everything to get every kid saved and so they could escape...but 

wait....

those kids..

My head started to ache as I screamed in agony. Emma and the others got startled when they heard me scream. Ray ran to me and started to hold my hands telling me to calm down while Emma looked worried as she asked me "(n/n)?! what's wrong?!" Guilda and Don also tried their best to calm me down.

After a while of them trying to calm me down, I finally came into my senses and said "Ah.. I'm sorry I just.." I started crying as I remembered that dream. I'm not supposed to be crying like this after all, I also killed tons of kids by helping mama to ship them out..the fact i..  "Hey what's wrong? Was it really a bad dream?" Ray looked at me softly while Don and Guilda started asking questions too, I shook my head. "I'm fine I just remembered something it's not a big deal come on let's go." I said while standing up to straighten myself. Calm down (y/n) you don't deserve to feel like this you also killed kids even if its just by helping mama..it's still my fault.

Emma looked at me worriedly but she knew I would feel worse if they kept pressing so she said " c'mon guys lets not ask her things anymore plus she said it's not a big deal so let's leave her alone." Guilda and Don looked at Emma wanting to protest but they sighed instead, not wanting to cause trouble while Ray understood what she meant. I borrowed the map from Emma and asked "where are we supposed to go again?" She smiled and said "over here." She pointed towards the red marks. "These places are perfect for staying  hidden so they are most likely to be there" Ray said as I nod.