Y/n and the fortress of trust issues

Start from the beginning

"STOP, PLEASE STOP!"

"I-I DON'T KNOW, I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M ALIVE STILL!"

"STOP IT!"

W̶̙̔̑H̷͖͔̋Ȳ̴̛̩ ̶͇̩͆Ä̸͖́͆R̴̯̪͛É̶̢̨ ̸̠͇̐Y̸̜̒O̵̪̥̊̽Ù̸̖̆ ̵̳͖̾N̵͎̟̅̾O̴̧̲͑̓Ť̶͙͖͘ ̷̮̙̉͑D̵͈͚̀̐E̶̹͗͗Ā̷͖̼D̸̜͐͆ͅ ̸̺̝̕͠Y̸̡̲̆͐/̸̪̈́͂Ñ̸͇́?̸̡̄̇͜

"Phil said he would be back by now... I swear if he got distracted by some sort of gold." An irritated voice that came from in front of you muffled.

You jumped up from the soft blanket covering you. Body shaking, you panted for air; still shook up from that horrible nightmare. You could hear your wings ruffle up behind you sending a few feathers over the bed sheets.

"AH!" The voice from before screamed, backing away from you in surprise.

Them speaking distracted you from a further panic attack. Eyes now attached onto their figure, analyzing them.

He had short blonde hair that went to his neck. Bright blue eyes complimented his lighter skin. Small white wings stood up on his back, most likely he felt scared of your sudden jump scare.

He reminded you of someone. He reminded you of H̴̦̣͗̾e̷͙̹͚͆̍̀r̶͈̍̕.

The boy slowly but surely calmed down. You could sense how he was still shaken though. "Wil can you get in here please!" He yelled for someone else. Is their name Wil or is that a nickname? You thought. (Your brain was obviously just trying to distract you from what happened though.)

"This isn't for something stupid again right?" A man with fluffy brown hair walked through the open doorway, his skin was the same as the boy from before but was oddly faded into a gray color near his elbows. His brown eyes that looked black from far away looked over to you, widening in surprise.

"Holy shit she's alive!" He blurted.

You deadpanned but kept your guard up. Wings moving to cover your body. Once you had the softness of the feathers against your skin, you calmed down instantly. The two guys seemed to notice this and shrugged at each other.

"Tommy, go get Phil." Wil told the younger boy who stared at him looking kinda offended.

"Why do I have to go get Phil?!" He argued back.

Wil sighed and ruffled his hair up a bit. He looked outside the window next to him and looked back at Tommy. "Tommy, I don't feel like being fatigued right now. I'm already tired enough so for god sake just go get him." He groaned. Obviously tired of dealing with the teenager.

Tommy huffed but made his way out of the building. (Not before slightly shoving his friend(?) in the side)

Now that the energetic boy was gone it was quiet. Without his boisterous attitude and kinda sassy remarks it left a lot of tension in the room. Almost thick enough you could cut it with a knife.

Wil hesitantly glanced over at you, his face softened at your bruised and bandaged state.

"My name's Wilbur." He murmured loud enough for you to hear. Your eyes widened at the offer but nodded in reply. You didn't wanna seem rude to people you just met. That didn't mean you wouldn't break down your guard all of the sudden though.

You both waited in silence for a while until the boy from before returned with who you assumed was Phil. However you recognized him, the wings on his back made sure of it.

Phil smiled at you warmly. Making his way closer to you he sat on the bed and started to talk.

"I hope those two haven't caused you any trouble." He laughed. In response you shook your head no, still not attempting to talk.

Phil noticed this and frowned but quickly replaced it with a friendly smile. "Can you talk?" He asked. Maybe it was your mind playing tricks on you or something else but he almost sounded hesitant to ask that. Fluffing your wings up after shivering a bit you decided to answer. "Mhm..." It was short but answered his question. He looked satisfied with your answer either way and kept on.

"Can I know your name?" He stared at you expectantly.

"It's Y/n." You kept your speaking at a low tone. Your voice was still cracky in some places. And it definitely sounded like you needed to drink a whole gallon of water but otherwise he could understand what you said.

The talk was not gonna lie, it was really awkward. Could you even call it talking? It was more like two socially awkward people trying to converse because their moms were talking. Expect its two grown adults. One who almost died and the other one who saved them.

However he did kind of remind you of someone.

"My name is Philza Minecraft but I normally go by Phil. I trust you already knew my name though because of those two idiots back there." He joked.

Tommy flared at the slight mention of being called an idiot while Wilbur just rolled his eyes but smiled.

Phil reached his hand out in a handshake gesture and waited for you. You could tell he was trying to break down the walls enough for you to trust him. But yet you couldn't think of almost anything else besides who he reminded you of.

An image of your father stuck out in your head clouding everything else.

Phil tilted his head in confusion which turned into shock because not even a second later did you tackle him into a big bear hug. And man did you hold onto him like he was your only chance of living. And he was. He was your only chance at living and damn did you wanna live.

At first Phil just sat there processing it but after realizing he was quick to hug you back. One hand holding the back of your neck and the other on your back. He could feel how you were caving from the way your back started heaving up and down (not to mention your were hiccuping from how hard you were crying). His wings wrapped around the both of you. Something your father would also do whenever you or your sister were sad.

Why are you still alive?