Chapter 2- Spring

A/N
YAY ANOTHER CHAPTER!!!

It was spring break, and you were laying in the tall grass, looking into the sky. It's been A few weeks since you've last seen Jack.

~FlashBack~

"Can't you stay? You don't know how happy I am to see you." You smile.

"You're implying we've met before?"

"When I was in, a coma." You breathe in.
"I dreamt of you. A-and the guardians! I mean- not just you alone! It's-!"

"You dreamt of me in a-
You were in a coma?! For how long?" Jack slowly walks to your bedside and you blush.

"Yes. For about a year."

"Your okay now, right?"

"Yeah I'm fine."

"Might I ask what you were dreaming about? So whose the pervert now?" Ahck! He smiles devilishly, your face turning red.

"NOTHING LIKE THAT! I mean, IT'S NOT WHAT YOU T-" he laughs, cutting you off.

"Gahh!! SHUT UP!" You sock him in the arm, not too hard though. You sigh in relief. He's real.

"You're a bit more mischievous in real life than I expected." You open your eyes and notice he's walking away.

"Darn right I am! Alright, I've got to go. I'll see you again snowflake!" He winks. He winked?! You blush.

"Oh and, when we do meet up, I want to here more about this dream." (A/N: Warning! language!) Damn. No way out of this one. As he crawls out your window, and takes off, you plop on your bed, and hug a pillow.

~End of Flashback~

You exhale smiling. You still can't believe this. It's real! After all this time! He's real! Thinking back to your dream you realize all of the other guardians are real too.

Will bunny still think of me as a sister? What about Tooth? And North as my fatherly figure?! What about San-
Stop
Your thinking way too hard. You laugh to yourself. Smiling you close your eyes again and slip off to sleep. Still outside...

When you wake up you notice the one an only Jack Frost. He's got a lollipop in his mouth.

"WHAT THE HELL!" You shout. There was a lollipop in your coma dream. Right. On the date... You feel your face turn red.

"Something wrong?" He says nonchalantly. He's perched on his feet.

"U-uh. YEA ACTUALLY!" You say, coming up with an excuse.

"YOU WERE WATCHING ME SLEEP! AGAIN!"

"It's no-"

"Oh my God, Jack!" To be honest, you kind of liked that thought, despite what you had said.

"It's not like that!!!" His face turns light pink. It looked weird compared to his usual snow white skin.

"So what was it like?" You grin. Gotch'ya.

"ANYTHING BUT THAT!"

"Or you were creepily waiting! No wait! WATCHING ME SLEEP!"

"SHUT UP!" He says about to slap your arm.

"HANDS OFF FROSTY!" •••
You said that in your dream too... Connecting the dots here... The lollipop, hands off... Is this-?

"Are you okay in there? You zoned off for a minute." His hypnotizing eyes show signs of worry.

"OH! Yeah! I'm fine!" You say, sweeping your hair behind your ear.

"I still want a reason for why you were watching me sleep."

"I stumbled across you an decided to wait until you wake up. Okay?" He glances to the side, blushing.

"You didn't take any weird pictures, did you?"

"STOP DOING THAT!!" He stumbles backwards, making you laugh.