YEAR I: CHAPTER 15

Start from the beginning

𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐱

In some miracle, we all landed safely in some type of plant. I breathe calmly, thanking merlin in my head that we were still alive. I look around, and I exchanged knowing looks with Hermione. It was Devil's Snare. 

"Woah. Lucky this plant-thing is here, really," Ron smiled in relief.

"WOAH!" Harry gasped as the veins of the plant started moving. 

Both boys started to panic. I look at Harry whose feet were tied up together, and was struggling to get out.

"Stop moving, both of you. This is Devil's Snare. You have to relax," Hermione ordered.

"Yeah, if you don't, it will only kill you faster," I added and started taking deep breaths to calm myself down.

"Kill us faster?! Oh, great, NOW I CAN RELAX!" Ron yelled, trying to get out of its grip. 

Hermione gave him a weak smile as the both of us were eaten up by the Devil's Snare and fell on a rather cold floor which I didn't like very much.

"Y/n!! Hermione!!" Harry and Ron called out. 

"You okay?" I ask her. 

She nodded. "Are you?" 

"Yeah," I groaned.

"Now what are we gonna do?!" We hear Ron yell. 

"Just relax!" Hermione yelled at Ron. 

"Where are you?!" Harry asked. 

"Do what Hermione says. Trust us!" I finally yell at them. 

Harry falls to the floor and I quickly help him up. 

"Are you okay?" I ask. 

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine," He nodded, adjusting his glasses.

"Help!" Ron screams. 

"He's not relaxing, is he?" Hermione looks up worriedly.

"Apparently not," Harry replied.

"Help me! Help me!" 

"In his luck, he's still lucky to be talking," I say, looking up at him.

"We've got to do something!" Hermione remarked and I just look at her. Obviously.

"What?" Harry questions.

"Uh! I remember reading something in herbology," She tries to recall it. "Um Devil's Snare, Devil's Snare, it's deadly fun..."

 "But will sulk in the sun!" I recited along with her.

"That's it! Devil's Snare hate sunlight!" She concluded. 

"Right, move, and cover your eyes," I take out my wand and point it upwards. "Lumos Solem!" A beam of light shoots out, making the Devil's Snare shriek and let go of Ron. 

"Ron, are you okay?" Harry helped him.

"Yeah," He stands up. "Whew, lucky we didn't panic!" Ron casually says as if he weren't screaming at the last minute.

"Lucky Y/n and Hermione pays attention in Herbology," Harry stated.

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈