#11: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃

Start bij het begin

As the three of you entered the park, Gojo set Celeste onto the ground but held her hand as if life depended on it. "We should go out on the boats, I'll go rent one!" He suggested, walking towards the docks.

You looked down at Celeste, her face was covered with a joy that you've never seen before. "Having fun Cel?" You quizzed, squatting down to her level. "Yeah but mama, can I ask you a question?" Celeste returned, tugging on her graphic tee. "Of course, lay it on me," you giggled.

"Is Mr. Gojo rich?"

Her question made you freeze for a moment, it kills sometimes to have such an clever kid. You played with the strap of your beige slip dress, unsure how to tell Celeste the truth.

"Well yeah, who else has two thousand dollars to give us? Besides, I don't want you to think I'm with him for the money. I mean I am but I also really like him," you babbled, a wave of guilt washed over you.

In the past, you never kept a man long enough to have Celeste ask such a question. You didn't want her to think that being spoiled by a man was all life had to offer. Being a single mother meant having to show her that being independent is just as fine as having a significant other.

"Mama, take the man and the money! It's obvious he likes you. Here, I'll help you," Celeste demanded as she marched over to Gojo. Your heart fell into the deepest part of your body, your eyes widened with terror.

"Cel, no don't do that!"

She turned around to meet your gaze, her steps towards Gojo quickly coming to an end.

"I-I'll tell him something today, got it? This is adult business, not a child's place," you warned while reaching for her hand. "Fine," she mumbled softly, her head weighted in embarrassment.

The two of you wandered towards Gojo, who was standing beside a small white canoe. "What're the sad faces for?" He said, pulling you into his chest. "Oh nothing, I swear!" You blurted out.

Gojo pressed a quick peck onto your lips before helping Celeste and you into the canoe. The three of you stayed silent until the boat reached the innards of the lake. "You know, we should stay here for the night, it's even prettier here at night," Gojo pointed out as he pushed the paddle outward.

"Sounds good to me, what do you think Cel?" You questioned turning towards her. She nodded her head, "Mr. Gojo, can we go to the playground?"

"Sure, but you're just giving me time with your mom. I'm gonna win," he teased Celeste.

A small smile grew on her face, "That's the point."

゜♥。゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。゜♥。゚♡゚・。♥。

"Okay Cel, we're right here okay?" You assured her from the park bench. She nodded her head and ran off into the mess of children and park equipment. You had your legs resting atop of Gojo's, his hand running along your skin.

You realized what Celeste's plan was, to give you time to finally come clean about your feelings for Gojo. For a ten-year-old, she's so intelligent.

You looked at Gojo, his eyes were focused on the playground and the other participants. You twirled your fingers around for a little until the nerves began to subside.

"Uh Gojo, can I be honest with you for a second?" You began slowly. He lifted his sunglasses from his face, giving you his full attention. "Of course Precious, what's up?"

"Well, I just wanted to say that I really like you and–"

"Be my girlfriend already, Y/N. I know your feelings for me are strong considering you're allowing Celeste to get close to me. So, will you?" Gojo proposed as he brought his face close to yours.

"Yeah, of course, I will!" You gushed with a childlike smile. Gojo quickly thrashed around his pocket, pulling out a thin velvet box. "Here, I've been waiting for this moment to happen and got you this," he said, placing the box into your hands.

You lifted the lid, revealing a slim diamond choker with Gojo's name in small letters in the center. "It's so freaking pretty!" You exclaimed while placing the necklace around your neck. Gojo watched as you adjusted the choker, a huge smile on his face.

"It's a perfect fit," he whispered softly before placing a kiss against your lips. Your hand traced to Gojo's chest, clenching the soft white material between your fist. His arms latched around your waist as Gojo pulled you onto his lap. Even as his tongue gently swiped against your bottom lip, the ecstatic sensation inside you continued to grow.

A subtle moan slipped from your throat, Gojo shaking his head in response. "You can't do that out here Baby. I'll be sure to take care of you once we're alone, got it?" He breathed before pushing his lips back onto yours.

It seemed as if everything had faded away, the sounds of traffic, the lights preparing to switch from day to night, nothing existed except you and Gojo in that moment.

That is until a certain someone began to gag at the romantic scene.

"Eww, you guys are gross," Celeste sneered as she sat down beside Gojo. "And what's so gross about it huh?" Gojo chuckled as he slung an arm around her shoulder.

In the corner of your eye, you could see a smile forming on Celeste's lips. Her plan worked better than she could have hoped. Who knew that with a little push from your daughter would be the reason you'd be in a relationship once again. Celeste folded her arms across her chest with a sigh.

"You two being all lovey-dovey. That's nasty y'know."

"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.