Anger can be strength and weakness

Start from the beginning

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are currently in school. Lunch will start soon. That's when the 2 queens walked up to me.

(Y/n): Let me guess, club?

Akeno: Yep, let's go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now we are in the main club room.

Rias: My brother's wife will bring a piece that will work sometime tomorrow, and she'll bring what information they have on (Y/n)'s sacred gear. But until then, we will be testing (Y/n)'s sacred gear. Me and Asia will gather info, while you four train.

Akeno: Let's head out then.

We are walking out to the field.

Akeno: Did you bring your sword, (Y/n)?

(Y/n): It's in the jeep, I can run and get it.

Akeno: Once you get back, you'll fight Issei, then duel Kiba, cause he wants to see how well you are with one.

Kiba: Yep, can't wait to see what you got.

(Y/n): Well Kiba, I've been training for a long time, under a master swordsman. So don't be sad when your ass is in the ground.

Kiba (sweatdrop): I'll keep that in mind.

Akeno: The you'll fight Koneko.

(Y/n): Alright. (terminator's voice) I'll be back.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

???'s POV

I just got to Kouh high. I see a young man with bright purple hair, grabbing a sword? from his car.

???: hey Young man!

He turned around, One of his eyes is red and the other is black. He's handsome, stop it he's way too young, even if we do get together, will I be able to tell him I'm-

Boy: yeah ma'am?

???: I'm sorry to bother you, but I'm Chisato Hasegawa. And I'm the new nurse here, I need help getting to the Nurse's office.

Boy: Oh, if that's all, then yeah I can show the way there. My name is (Y/n) (L/n). I don't have a lot of time, but I might have enough time.

Chisato: Oh thank you (Y/n).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chisato: thank you for helping me.

(Y/n): It's no problem, Miss Hasegawa.

Chisato: Just call me by my first name. And come by anytime.

(Y/n): Alright bye, Chisato. *(Y/n) then continued down the hall, with his sword strapped to his back*

That sword makes him look sooo~ Hot~. It ain't right for a teacher and a student to be together.

???: Oh you must be the new nurse that will be taking over, correct?

Chisato: yes I am.

???: well I'm just grabbing the last of my stuff. So this will be yours after.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n)'s POV

I see Issei Staring at Akeno with a perverted expression. So I snuck up behind him. And. . .