ℙ𝔸•𝟞

-

𝙸𝙽𝙰𝚁𝙸 𝚅𝙴𝚂𝙽𝙰 𝚂𝙰𝙵𝙰𝚁𝙰

𝙸𝙽𝙰𝚁𝙸 𝚅𝙴𝚂𝙽𝙰 𝚂𝙰𝙵𝙰𝚁𝙰

-

I walked into me and Mateo's house, it was really late so it's understandable why all the lights are off.

Turing on the down stairs light, soon walking towards the stairs I stepped on something, looking down to se a red laces bra.

Picking it up hesitantly I scrunched up me face. The size read medium causing me to instantly know it wasn't mine, I wear an Extra Small.

Walking up the stairs the underwear that matched the bra laid right in front of our bedroom door.

Shaking before grabbing the door handle I quickly backed away sighing.

'What the hell are you doing Inari, you can catch that nigga right now if you open that door' Anger said

The voice that sounded like it was on her shoulder talking to her with an angry tone, Inari shook her head disagreeing with the forceful voice.

'Inari don't listen to Anger, you can just go on with your life walk out that door and pretend that this never happened and come back tomorrow' Naïve spoke

This made Inari think that their were people talking to her, which it was, it was her feelings coming out.

Inari decided to open the door that was in front of her, but slowly closed it back making sure to not be heard.

'Go yo scary ass in that room Inari!' Anger partly yelled.

'You've kept me bottled in since your mom died let me out' Anger suggested.

'Let me take over just for a few days' Anger pleaded, The voice that Anger used made Inari agree.

That's how Naïve she was she let something that she couldn't even see quickly take over her body.

Without thinking Inari reached for the door handle pushing it open.

"Really, With her tho, outta all people, A bitch that can't even do her own fucking work without relying on someone else" Inari yelled, it was his co-worker, the one he said she didn't have to worry about.

"I'm fucking leaving" but little did Inari know it was all a trap.

Inari said grabbing everything that she bought, lucky for Inari she had already had an Condo on the side down town from where the mansion she stayed in was located.

Inari signaled the closest Uber she saw to come near her.

"Sorry ma'am we don't do just pickups you have to make an reservation for one.

"I'll give you 400 dollars in cash just please take me to wear I need to go" Inari said, she was back to her normal self again but letting her anger take over once it was gonna be able to take over again.

-

Hey 😩

I just wanna let y'all know I don't got nothing against Jania or anyone he had relations with I could care less.

This was not edited but imma edit it soon

Vote 🗳

&

Comment 💬

Follow me 😩🔫