The boy in the tree part 2

Chapter 2

It was finally the week end. I should not be complaining now I could go to my fave stop under the tree and think. Lately some girls at school Britney and Erica were starting to piss me off. They were the sluts and also some of the most feared people in the school. One problem. They hate my guts. It was all because of what I had said in 8th grade but that doesn't mater. What got me mad is now the whole school knows I was cheated on by my ex and some how it was one of the cheerleaders. Wow how original. For everyone that was some how a big deal and they all hate me!

I was just about to leave when I saw a text on my phone. " Meet us @ 2 in park! "it said it was from Morgan and I got worried the only reason Morgan goes to the park and not a house is girl\/boy trouble it's just our thing. As soon as I got to the tree the feeling of worry escaped me and I felt better.

As soon as I sat down I started to cry I don't know why, but it seamed like it was needed some how. I think it was because of Brittney and her posy. "Are you OK?" said a voice that came from the tree.

"What?" I said wiping off my make up and looking up. There was a REALLY hot boy sitting there above me. He had Brown hair and brown eyes. You could tell he was strong from the muscles in his shirt. His eyes seamed to sparkle at me. What was I thinking I was done with crushes and dating for a long time. Maybe.

"Are you OK? I saw you crying and I wanted to know if you were OK." he said His eyes still shining.

"No I am not OK." I aid in a sad tone. "And what is your name I don't like strangers." I know that I sound like a two year old but I don't like strange people.

"My name is Trevor, and come up the tree and tell me why you are sad." he said.

"Up that tree I have tried so many times and failed it is almost impossible." I said looking at the tree it was about 6 feet up to the first branch. I could get there but no further.

"Come on it's not that hard just jump and pull your self up" he said.

"Sorry I just can't and besides I a not really into guys right now thank you very much." I said, it was not true, I really liked him and I think if I tried I could get up. But then he got this hurt look on his face and I couldn't take it so I some how got into that tree. By the time I got up the tree I had about 100 scratch's and my hand were going to be blistered but I still got up there and was looking into those gorgeous eyes.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

--So now we know who the boy in the tree is what is going to happen now? Comment/vote please

--Hashbrowntree