The boy in the tree

"Kate get up it's time for school" I heard my mom say. I got out of bed and walked to the closet got some clothes on and went down stairs. I am Katelyn Morgan, I live in San Diego CA.. I am 16 and go to San Diego High. I am not a nerd and I am not a dork I am more of the girl who hangs out with everyone. My BFF's are Caroline, Jillian, and Morgan. I have known Morgan the longest but they all mean the same to me.

I ran out to my car it is a purple Toyota Camry and I love it. On my way to school I got real nervous, it was the first day of school and I hate new years at school.

I got out of my car and ran over to my friends. Morgan was there with her boyfriend Cray, and Jillian with her boyfriend Romeo. "Hey guys"

"Hey" they all said at once

"So did you find some one" Caroline said.

"No, and I am perfectly happy." I said. After my boyfriend cheated on me at the end of the school year they have all been trying to find me a new boyfriend. So far they have failed.

"I told you guy's that I was OK last year but you would not listen to me at all" I complained.

"We know that it's just that yo seem so lonely and we want you to have some one, and besides you are the only one that is alone." Morgan said. She had always tried to get me to date it mostly did not work.

"lets go to class I don't want to be late." I said smiling. Morgan said the same thing every morning, your lonely.

I had always been smart and good at things like math and science, but french was my worst subject. I had been taking it since kinder but it was still hard. That god that Morgan and Caroline were in it too. Also my asshole of a ex is not in that class.

I never told you about my ex. Yes he was super hot and, yes he was nice at first, but he is a cheating asshole. I almost lost my virginity to him but I didn't. When I was a the park where I normally do my home work under the big oak which is super hard to climb I saw him. I was going to go and say hi when another girl walked over to him and they started to make out. The next day all four of use beat his ass to the ground. He has hated me ever since.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-- Please comment and vote i want feed back! Tell me if you like it. *o*

-Hashbrowntree