chapter 1 The Start

Y/n's pov

It was early in the morning you had barely woken up since you woke up to the sound of your younger brother  banging pots and pans together which starteled you a bit you went down stairs to check on him and to your surprise your mom  had left him alone. Your mom works hours of work since your dad isn't much help your dad was abusive and rude demanding and just a bad person. I don't like to talk about it much I mean who would but the problem is you can't leave to school tomorrow if your little beother is gonna be home alone your mom tries her hardest for the two of you to have a future we moved back since our father was a bad man and we left him over there hoping he won't find us here we moved back to my home town where I met my bestfreind well my old best friend not that I could replace such a guy like that but well I haven't exactly stayed in touch with him so yea kinda sad. I hope he hasn't changed to much but will I recognize him I hope so but what if hes changed i doubt It but maybe damn why am i so worried its not like im getting married right. Anyways i pick my little brother up he's only 4 but still kinda old to be playing with pots and pans he's so adorble but to bad hes not going to school yet I'm not sure my mom has signed him up so yep sucks for him but nothing i can do its probably to late anyways. I clean up after him and I play a kids freindly  movie. He gets intertaned for a while but all i can think about Is school what if i don't fit in I mean it used to never be a problem but NOw I am like idk how to mak e friends sheesh i want to join a volleyball team but i also like other sports nah maybe It's to much money we dont have to buy things like that. I am pretty smart and athletic and attractive now alot of girls are always complamenting me where ever i go but maybe its diffrent here you Know NOOOO JeeZ what if people hate me hUH Later that day mom comes home and tells me I should go to bed since school is tomorrow so i do since my brothers already asleep. That night i couldn't go to sleep i was so nervous that I even through up that doesn't happen very often but why did i feel so nevous i ended up having nightmares but ended up asleep after awhile.

Sorry It's long but also short  I will update now!!!!!