into eden

Eliyen pov

We had marched through rough winds and rocks, krills and crabs, until it was only me, thond, xile, and getha left, at the entrance to the eye of eden. We hid from the krills swarming at the entrance, until one spotted us. "Run!", xile yelled, and then I rembered what chogy told me. As I took out the flute and played it, thond was far ahead inside the building.the krill took its eyes off us, and we ran inside after thond. "What was that?", xile and getha said. "I promise I'll explain later, now we don't have time.", I said. We finally caught up to thond. He stood at the real entrance to the eye. "Let's go, we don't have all day!", my brother said

As we entered me, getha, and xile moved to the right, thond kept moving on his own. "How did you know about this place?", xile asked. "I said I'll explain later.", I said, as we kept running. I stopped for a ssecond, looking at the large stone figure of igon. I looked down, and saw something, I'd never think I'd see before.

Thond pov

I kept moving, alone. The others were gone, I don't know where they were. "Kid, you shouldn't be out here alone.", someone said behind me. I turned to see something out of nightmares. A child of igon.

(Still not my art)

(Still not my art)

"Take my hand, I only want to help you.", he said. "NO! I won't leave my friends!", "What friends? They abandoned you here, they left you, you and I are similar that way. We were both forsaken by our friends. Now, I'll be there for you, just take my hand.", he finished, I reluctantly reach toward him, and held his hand. As I felt a pain across my body, I was wished away by the creature. "Oh, and by the way, my name is redros, a pleasure meeting you thond."

(Eliyen pov)

I saw him take its hand and he was wisked away. I felt an indescribable pain in my heart. But I continued on, catching up to my friends. We soon reached the end of eden. "Where's thond?", getha said. I hung my head low. "What did you see? Where is he?", "We have to go back!", "No, he's gone, as in gone, gone.", getha began to tear up and xile noticeably was upset. "Let's go.", I said, as we walked through the end.

____________________________

Thank you for reading
Book two will be out shortly (it is out now)
Sorry this was so short but I have big plans and I am not going to waste any time because I want to finish this all
I will be doing another au storyline of this possibly
Please enjoy some cute pictures, which are not mine

Thank you for readingBook two will be out shortly (it is out now)Sorry this was so short but I have big plans and I am not going to waste any time because I want to finish this allI will be doing another au storyline of this possiblyPlease enjoy s...