"Gojo," you shakily breathe out.

A soft moan escapes your mouth, as his hands slide down the curves of your hips. Your heart races in anticipation as you continue to let him tease you.

"Just say the word babygirl," he says awaiting for your approval to take it to the next level.  His tongue swirls swiftly around your pressure point lightly sucking until his love bites would remain visible by the time he would be finished.

"Gojo," you whimpered, your arousal growing as each second passed. "Please."

"Please what Princess?" He suddenly stopped waiting for you to respond.

"Please," you airily breathed out. "Fuck me."

Gojo smirked, hastily turning you around so that your back was facing the window. He takes his shades off so you could get a clear view of him.  His snowy white disheveled hair falls freely without the confinement of his mask.  He then bends down slightly, pressing his lips against yours.  You could still taste the reminisce of the wine he had earlier on his lips until he pulled away.  He uses his hand that was once at your hip to tilt your head up so you could look at him into his ocean blue eyes.

"You sure you want this? Babygirl I would ruin you till there's not an ounce of innocence left." He warns.

"Gojo, I want you to ruin me. Help me forget." You pleaded.

Gojo's lips crash onto yours. You instantly accept, following the movements of his sensual kiss. Your mind is suddenly clouded with thoughts of only him.  The kiss becomes sloppy the hungrier Satoru gets. His tongue prods at the entrance of your mouth, gated by your teeth, awaiting access until you finally catch on. Your tongues dance together under the moonlight. Parting away to breathe, a small string of saliva connects you two. He couldn't seem to get enough of you, hungrily nipping away at your skin,  peppering a trail of kisses along your jawline, down to the crook your neck. Your moans were music to his ears encouraging him to go on. For easier access over your short frame, he hoists you up with ease, placing your back against the window frame for all of Tokyo to see.

Your legs latch around his hips to steady yourself. Pulling him in closer, you could feel his arousal poking through his pants, that rested just beneath your thighs. You hastily fiddle with the buttons on his shirt, letting his chest be free. You stop to stare at the toned godly figure in front of you, tracing along the indention of his abs. He allows you to take him in, knowing your curiosity would've gotten the best of you if you didn't explore.  Keeping you in balance, his hand grips into the soft flesh of your ass. Feeling the need to free you from the burden of the clothes you were wearing, he carefully placed you down, turning you around to unzip the back of your dress. He carefully pulls your spaghetti straps to the sides, freeing your confined breasts. Your dress falls to the floor, pooling around the bottom of your feet. The only thing covering you was your lacy underwear that once matched your dress. He smiles at the sight before him as you unconsciously covered them.

"Don't hide them princess, you've made it this far might as well finish hmn?"

You nod in response, feeling your cheeks burn in embarrassment. This was really your first time, with the man you once so childishly had a crush on the first time that you met him. Everything was happening so fast. Was this something that you were mentally prepared for? Yes it would help you get over Fushiguro but it was bound to happen, the elders were anticipating on the next heir but your innocence would also be stripped away. Gojo would no longer see you as his student but his lover. 

Once he finished undressing, he turned to you, stroking his hardened dick in his hands. Your eyes widen in shock at his unbelievable size. He turns you around behind the back of the couch for support, bending you over at an angle. He rips the dainty lace into pieces with one hand, watching the shreds of fabric fall to the floor. You quickly turn around feeling the coolness of the air hit your overexposed ass. You shiver in anticipation, as his hand cups the lips of your vagina prodding through using his middle and ring fingers to prep your walls for something bigger. You wince slightly at the uncomfortable feeling, tightening around his fingers.