Behind me, I heard Randall fighting his hold. 

“I say there is no traitor. Who is with me?” I demanded looking at the crowd.

Everett stepped forward and entwined his left hand with my right one. I shot him a thankful smile and he just leaned forward and kissed my forehead.

Jan held my free hand and I smiled at her too. I had their support and very soon everyone would support me.

“I am with you” I heard Keith saying and I heaved a sigh. He came forward and held Jan’s hand on the other side. Slowly, everyone from the crowd joined their hands and I swallowed audibly as I watched that. My heart was racing in my chest and I wanted everyone to support me.

I took a deep breath, when the last person too entwined his hand. After that, the crowd raised their joined hands high above their head. Even Harry was one of them and I personally thanked him through the link.

My wolf raised her head proudly when she saw the support and tears of happiness rolled down my cheek. I slowly let go of Everett and Jan’s hand and then moved forward.

“Thank-you” I told them and they all bowed their head in respect. “I will never give you a reason to regret this” I swore in a sincere tone.

Once everyone lowered their hands, I turned my head and shot Randall a smug look, before facing the audience again.

“This man-” I proclaimed pointing at Randall, who growled lowly, “-Was trying to create a rift between us. There is no traitor. No bombs at all. It was all a lie, made up by this rogue to save his life. He wanted us to suspect each other, fight with each other. He wanted to divide us, our family. By showing him our unity today, we all have defeated him.”

Some wolves nodded in understanding and others gasped, while the others growled at him.

“Handle him to us Luna, we will tear him to shreds” Philip imparted furiously.

“Yes, yes” others agreed and I glanced at Randall. He couldn’t hide his fear and my lips curved upwards when I saw that.

“So, Randall- ” I began walking towards him. “-You still think I am weak intellectually?” I asked raising my brows. “My anger is my weakness but when I overcame that weakness, I was able to overcome every other weakness in me too” I added gleefully.

“Handle him to the crowd” Jan said but I shook my head.

“No. This was a game between us and the game is not over yet. He made his move and I dodged his attack. Now, it is my turn” I said through gritted teeth, tugging the cloth from his mouth.

“You still think I am lying?” Randall asked with a smirk.

“I know you are lying. No one in my pack helped you. No one would” I replied confidently.

“Then how do you think I came to know so much?” Randall asked cocking an eyebrow. I smiled and shook my head. This man is indeed the most cunning person in the world.

He would never give up. Like I thought before- he would do anything; say anything, to save his life.

“You had me followed and probably even asked my human friends. I am honestly not interested in discussing it further” I said lifting a shoulder unconcernedly.  “Just remember, nothing you say or do is going to turn my pack against me” I pointed the obvious through gritted teeth.

“In a mind game, which is your greatest strength, I have defeated you. Now, in a one-to-one fight between us, let’s see who is going to win. If you defeat me, here, then I am going to let you go and never come after you. But if I defeat you then… I think you know what I am going to do” I said with a grin. My wolf growled savagely. She was happy because she finally would get a chance to kill this mutt.