Y/n has been up all night, studying for O-W-L's non-stop. They were at the end of the year, she was scared to fail them even though she didn't need to take them to become a Magizoologist like her mother. "Yeah..But I'm fine, you said Umbridge voted against you?"

Harry looked away and nodded, "Yeah, She insisted Dumbledore said the ministry was the one who let the Dementors out"

"Do you think they brought her to keep an eye on you??"

Harry shrugged since he never thought about it that way "Dumbledore couldn't find anyone that wanted to do the job...."

"That doesn't mean the minister doesn't want to keep an eye on you..." Y/n told him.

He studied her for a second as the two continued to walk up the stairs to the common room. "Password" The fat lady spoke looking at both of them. Harry turned to Y/n as he didn't know the password.

Causing her to grin turning to the lady, "Mimbulus mimbletonia" The painting opened as Harry turned to Y/n. "You need to remember the password"

"I know...It changes every year, but I got it.." Harry told her.

The two of them walked into the common room. People were sitting around but went silent once both of them entered. Harry walked over to Dean and Seamus, Y/n walked over to Neville sitting next to him. "Dean, Seamus." Harry called, "Good holiday?"

"All right." Dean nodded looking at Harry. Seamus didn't say anything and just looked at the Daily Prompt. "Better than Seamus', anyway."

"My mum didn't want me to come back this year," Seamus said.

Y/n knew where this was going as she turned to them, "Why not?" Harry asked innocently looking at him.

"Let me see. Because of you." Answered Seamus, "The Daily Prophet's been saying a lot of things about you and Dumbledore."

Harry looked around and looked at Seamus, "What, your mum believes them?"

"Nobody was there the night Cedric died," Seamus mentioned.

"I guess you should read the Prophet, then, like your stupid mother." Harry defended himself looking at Seamus.

"Don't talk about my mother."

"I'll have a go at anyone that calls me a liar."

Y/n was about to get up but Ron walked in beforehand, "What's going on?" He asked looking between the two boys.

"He's mad, is what's going on." Seamus motioned towards Harry as he clenched his jaw, "Do you believe the rubbish he's come out with about You-Know-Who?"

"Yeah. I do." Ron nodded,

"Has anyone else got a problem with Harry?" Ron asked. No one said anything before Harry stormed upstairs. 

"Gran said the daily prompt is a load of rubbish...She cancelled our subscription" Neville told everyone turning to him, Y/n was too tired to check on him knowing Ron was able to talk to him. She went up to the girl's dormitory and got ready for bed.

The next morning, Y/n got dressed once she woke up not having shoe's around, "Hello" She mumbled looking at Pippa, "Sleep well, You were snoring all night" She hushed as Pippa licked her arm.

She walked down the steps to see Ron, Hermione and Harry. "What happened?" Y/n asked walking over to them heading towards breakfast. "Harry, did you sleep? you look terrible" 

Harry turned to Y/n as she sent him a small smile meaning she doesn't mean harm when she said that. 

"oh for heaven's sake," Hermione uttered rolling her eyes, She was staring at the common room notice board, where a large new sign had been put up.