Chapter 4- Meet your other half, Nyria Satomi

Nyru had encountered four people; Akira, Kirimi, Kirika, and Akuji, who wants to destroy Ikiru and me. Akira held a grudge over Nyru for quite some time. But let's get back to the battle ground where we left off.

She linked her palms together and said as something glowed between them, "I'm here for you." Then faced her hands in my direction, as two light beams went shooting out at me.

I stared for a second, alarmed at what I'm witnessing. I covered my face with my palms facing her to block it, and shut my eyes, and then felt a hot sensation coming from my hands, and a shriek. Startled, I looked up and noticed Akira, with a burn up her forearm.

"How dare you!" She hissed. Then clutched her forearmed, and shot a look at Kirika to make her come. "Heal me."

"Yes, mistress." Then levitated over and spread her fingers on the burn, and it dissolved.

"Kirimi," she said without a heist. "Kill her."

"Of course." Kirimi squeaked. She lifted her hands, and water formed around them like strings, "I'm going to enjoy this." Then charged at me with the water strings.

I covered my face with my arms and somehow, didn't feel any pain. I peeked around, and noticed a thin barrier like the one at the entrance of the Cryptic Forest. I stood, and stared at the lines on my palms, and saw how they formed a star on the right, and a moon on the left.

"What is this?" Kirimi said with astonish in her voice. "This can't be. There's no way, it's impossible!" She then clapped her hands together in my direction and then a wave formed.

I imitated her except that mine had lighting sewing inside it. Both waves clashed together, but mine was stronger and pushed past hers, and made her drown in the typhoon. When it disappeared, she was on the ground, choking and coughing up water.

I think I have a hint of what I am now. I produced water, so I could be a water nymph, or a fire nymph, but I also formed lightning, plus that barrier. So, maybe, I'm a mix.

But in my deep thought, Kirika came up behind me, and pierced me with a spear. Blood smeared all over the area in front of me, making the battle field looking more of a massacre.

"Yes!" Akira cheered, "The poison that was injected would go through her veins and kill her in a matter of seconds."

But I do not feel pain. I checked to see where the spear was, and I saw no blood, not on me, nor around me, nothing. On my skin, there was no trace of a scar. That can't be, I felt blood gushed out, and saw it too, but it has disappeared.

"Nyru, are you alright?" Hanabe ran up to me, holding leaves in his hands. "Here, use these."

"Leaves?" I stared at them, then shrugged and threw then at Akira when she was floating only twenty feet away. While they were in mid air, I said, "I got an idea, don't know if I can do this, but I'll try." I twirled my fingers around in a circular motion to the leaf I threw. Its brothers and sisters formed together with it, and formed a tornado.

Hanabe looked at me in admiration. "How did you do that?"

I turned my hand so the tornado would hit Akira, which it did. "I have an idea of what I'm supposed to be." I took up Kirika and Kirimi with it. Then tossed them out. "And I have another idea." I turned around and shot my hands at Akuji. But instead of any fire or water, nor air or lightning, these vines came out of the grounds and released Ikiru from his grasp.

"Who are they?" Akuji said in a fury, his face burning up.

Those creatures came up to me, then bowed. "We are Assassin Vine. My name is Kagura Hikari, leader of the vines. We are to assist our master, you, Nyru Satomi, are the chosen one. You are the only one that can save us. You are a forest nymph, the only one left. But that's all I know, the rest you need to learn after this is over. So let us live, or leave, we are only here to follow orders, and nothing more." Then he turned his back on me and said over his shoulder, "Let us take care of Ikiru, while you battle it out with them." Then he and the rest went inside Ikiru.