Chapter 2-Too big of an OMG

My name is Nyru Satomi, I swear I just said this, well, anyways, I'm near the front entrance of the Aburbo academy, were I will be attending. But this wouldn't have happen if Taka-chi never let me go. So, let's have a quick flash back.

"Nyru, you can't go, it might be a trap." Takahara said as he bind me with his large arms. "I won't allow it."

"But I have to go, so just let go, so I can leave," I said as I struggled to get free.

"Never."

"Just let the girl go, or I'll make you." said a voice that crept up from behind us and whispered in both our ears, "Now release your grip, unless you're not fond of your arms and hands."

Immediately, I was set free and saw who rescued me, It was my older, yet not as powerful, "Aniki!" And ran straight toward him, and he spread his arms wide, and I landed in them, "When did you got back from your trip to Shibuya?"

He released me, and said," I heard you only need one more person, then you can finally be a full succubus. I'm so very proud of you, my baby sister is about to be an adult, again"

Getting squished in another hug, I said, "will I ever get to go to school?"

"Sorry, just happy that I can finally fight by my sister's side." Then pushed me out the door with my suit cases, " Now out you go, and don't eat first thing when you get there."

"Down worry, I won't," not like I can now, "See you all later." Then set my way to Aburbo academy.. End of flash back.

Now, I'm taking my first step in, and the first thing I notice were the flowers that bordered the perimeter of the school. There were a pattern of irises and orchids, which are my favorites. But everything around the school was so superior and classy, like fountains, and hedges, and statues everywhere. I don't think that I can fit in if everyone act all high and mighty.

But as the thought ran through my mind, I felt something heavy bounce off my head, and I neatly fell down. Then was carried off somewhere, even though I was still conscious.

Well, now I know that the students don't act the way I assumed.

Being drag away by two fierce arms were like being chained to a stake. I knew that struggling wouldn't do me any good, so I allowed myself to go limp. It was useful at times. It's like when an animal play's dead, but I don't give an odor.

The two men moved quickly as I closed my eyes, and dream about myself, taunting people, and how glorious my life was. Oh, how I wish to never made that mistake.

They made it to their destination when I open my eyes. To my surprise, it looked like the board chairman office. Still looking around, I notice that the one sitting in the main chair was just a student.

He smiled and said, "Thank you Yuki, Jiro, put her down."

Immediately, they unlock their grip and I fell to the ground on all fours. I looked up, and our eyes gleaming in each other, and I felt a rush of cold air seeping through me. They held a dark shade of blue with a hint of green. His hair was black, like fresh coals about to be turn into ashes. But what I can't stop looking at, are those eyes of his. They look normal, but there is an air of mystery that lingers in them.

"Who, Who are you?" I try to say without making my voice shake.

All he did was smile, and nothing more.

"He's Kagami Akai, and I'm Yuki Chihiro," said one of the men that dragged me here. Then pointed to the other guy, "That's Jiro Hinata."

He took off his cloak to reveal a Aburbo Academy uniform. His hair and eyes reminded me of Takahara's, with the golden hair, and the deep blue eyes. Even his smile radiates like the seven suns.