││11TH FLOWER۞

The inazuma region that once close off from any entre and exit once again open for other region and people.

Many people arrive to look at the region, familiar faces arrive in the region which you know and a festival is made before the last day of your stay in the upper world.

You did apologize to the shogun-- ei for hitting her boobs, when you saw her again. She seems to forget about it, and let it go since your a friend of lumine. She was too busy with life identify crisis to bother about it.

You watch the happy crowed from a high roof top of the shogun palace, you look at lumine who chat with her friends. You sigh in relief. It seems that it's fine to leave now.

A portal appear behind you, you created a electro wisp to relay your message to lumine before you take the warm hand that reach out to you without hesitation.

you turn your back to the upper world, not noticing lumine saw you leaving with a familiar person holding your hand.

"(Name)..."Her voice that was about to call out to you and that person stop as a memory about a few days ago when you open up to her about yourself.

...

"Hey (name). I forget to ask, but why do you join us and never leave our adventure team since mondstadt region?" You and lumine are seating in a dango shop, you stared at the traveler. Paimon is dead asleep after eating too many dango in the other chair. You thought about her questions.

"It's the smallest thing I can do is accompany you in that person stead." You don't explain further about your statement.

...
"Please copy someone else healing ability instead." Lumine begs as you use your healing again to help out with a wounded dog when you found him being attack by some monster. You played with your wisp that return to being a beetle and laugh, your more open than before as you can't regret anymore if you keep to yourself on your remaining days in the upper world.

" I'm getting use to it. It's not like I'm using my delusion. " Your words cut off by lumine as you mention your delusion "Please throw that away..."

"I wanted to throw away my vision away too, like many times but it come back to me whatever I do. So I just use it if I can, that's what I'll do with the delusion too. Having two electro elements could mean double eternity right? I wonder if my life would be longer too if I practice hard enough... Since electro is eternity" your thoughts wonder.

"Why do you want a long life? A long life is boring. Unless your going to travel worlds by worlds like me and my brother did. It be a painful experience as you could watch the people around you dies one by one..." Lumine says as she thought about the adventure with her brother. They both meet many people and some who live a short life is always there in each world, yet they are friends that come and go. She stared at you, you'll be like them too, but she wish you could accompany her for longer time too.

Maybe if you really did live long enough, when she found answer for her brother question and reunited with her brothers after all the conflict and tragedies. She would introduce you to him and make you join their adventure if you wish too.

"I don't want eternal life. I just want to live long enough to stay beside that person... An eternity is asking too much. I do wish for my end to come one day but it's all up to him to decided that...." you smiled as you look at lumine, it felt like your looking at aether disapproving face as she sigh at your depressing answer.

She felt dejected and disappointment that you don't wish for that 'long enough' life to accompany her and her brother for a next worlds adventure, 'i guess I have to change some minor part of my plan.' she thought to herself.

"Wait wait, you like someone that is immortal? Is it that emo adepti, Xiao? Is it broke god of mora, zhongli? That drunkard venti? COME ON NOW, tell paimon!" Paimon who read through your words and start to bugs you with questions but you just smiled and don't answer but the words " it's someone who save me and own my life till the end."

...

Lumine wonder who it was but now looking at you as you take her brother's hand, she felt betrayed yet she remembers your words that you join her to accompany her instead of her brother. She want to question and hate you yet all she did watch as you leave.

[ "Lumine, I have to leave now. Till then, My dearest friend. " ]

She saw a wisp that deliver your voice, she can't help but felt tears to fall down. She can't believe someone close to her leave her side again, and maybe the next time she would see you, you and her would be enemy if you stood by her brother side.

Her break down made people around worry and help her out to calm down but she called out to you yet you cannot hear it. She thought you'll be like paimon who would accompany her to across the regions to find her brother yet you left.

She cried her brother name being unfair for taking her friend away when she thought of a long plan to seat you two up for months but it was useless because you two know each other already! and you being a liar, wait you don't really lie, you just don't tell what you know.

Feeling self conflicted with her own thoughts,  She slowly cried herself to sleep, Thoma who carried lumine back to one of ayaka room, to sleep peacefully, watch Lumine in worry as he stare at the electro wisp remain on his pocket, it's tiny beetle. A offspring of the beetle of yours.

[ "Sorry, I think you should watch over lumine mental state ... Bye." ]

Was your last message to him before he run to check up on lumine when his suppose to be busy in the tea shop.  He don't found you beside or near lumine and lumine is breaking down crying in the middle of crowed.

He wonder what's up but it comes to his mind that you have left and lumine can't take being left behind.

He did wonder how the traveler still able to handle all the stress from the affairs of regions.

Other people who come to see lumine went and go, Thoma just sigh, that wherever you are. You'll be fine either way. Since in short time, you manage to gain more friends like him.

ETERNITY 11TH FLOWER