𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 | Xinyan

𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞: fem reader ‎◡̈ i fvck¡ng love xinyan ‎♡𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲: @StarAnimations774 sorry for the wait!!

i fvck¡ng love xinyan ‎♡
𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲: @StarAnimations774
sorry for the wait!!

edited

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

  The cafe that you worked part time at was open early that day. Working a shift right after early morning classes as a second year college student was never a good idea, but you needed to pay rent to your dorm room.

You continued to convince yourself through yawns as a certain spiky haired girl was at the same spot again, scribbling words to a new song and deciding to do her class work later; that's where coffee comes in anyway. Oftentimes her eyes would trail towards your figure at the register but flick away along with a flushed hue on her face as she continues to scribble down some more while sipping on her drink, and the cycle continues until you close the store.

- -

A lamp was switched on at xinyan's desk on a time where the world was asleep. She has just completed half-assing her work but the caffeine was still strong so she hoped to use the remaining to continue her song. Xinyan grunted in frustration and crumpled the paper that was tossed to the growing pile at the corner. Her head was unusually clouded today.

Before crossing paths with you, Xinyan could whip up a whole song within a single night fueled by caffeine, but since meeting you, that has changed. Obviously, it's not your fault neither does she blame you but she'd just hope you'd get out of her head living rent free.

Another crumpled ball made it's way to the corner as Xinyan pulled at her hair hard.

Somehow, the lyrics she wrote bent to be descriptions of you, oddly too detailed that sends xinyan into a flustered fit.

'Maybe I should just call it a night,' she says and undid her hair before heading to bed, yelling into her pillow until images of you decided to leave her be for the time being.

Some students stayed back and groups ushered each other to head out together as Xinyan walked out of the institute back to her dorm begging for her bed. She walked sluggishly and bumps into xingqiu who steps down from his commute bus since his house was somewhere nearby.

Xingqiu pulled Xinyan to the sidewalk noticing how his friend seemed out of it lately. Yun jin often sends him updates on Xinyan out of mutual concern for the girl, knowing she's one to gouge on coffee, barely get a wink of sleep and then suffer a caffeine crash first thing in the morning.

'Hey, I know a place come with me,' he says and drags his friend to the cafe you worked at and ignored Xinyan's complaints, who only grew more uneasy with the decreasing distance between her and the glass door.