-

Jaeyoung POV
"how's your project doing?"

i got choked on my food when i heard this question from hyunjae during dinner. "omg jaeyoung are you okay?!", he patted my back for me to cough out the food easier.

i gulped the water beside me as soon as i coughed out. "omg take it slow young", he sat back his place. "are you feeling better hmm?", he asked and i nodded my head.

"yeah... thank you"

"umm... i was asking about your project. are you doing alright? do you need help?", he concerned.

"e-everything is alright! y-you don't have to worry hyun!", i replied immediately. 'not okay i wanna run away from that place and never be back', i mental face palmed myself.

-

i went to take a bath, as i was about to place my towel, that image appeared in my mind again. "lee jaeyoung can you stop thinking about him?! ugh!!!", i shouted and hit my head softly.

"but... not gonna lie he's kinda hot...", i didn't even realised i was blushing so hard until i looked myself in the mirror.

"what the heck lee jaeyoung stoppp!!!"

-

??? POV
"hey what's this on your wrist?"

"u-um it's just a tattoo...", i replied.

-

Author POV
"WHAT THE HECK OMG!!!!!"

hyunjae got shocked as he heard his sister screamed. "damn, jaeyoung are you okay?", he went to ask her.

"h-hyunjae... i... met my soulmate today what the heck?!", she jumped around her own room happily. "soulmate? who?", he asked.

"i don't know, but this sign showed me that i met him today...", she said as she showed him the mark on her wrist. "woah... i guess... goodluck in finding him?", he left with a dumbfounded mind. 'what the heck was that?!', he thought.

"huh omg who could be my soulmate...", she lied on her bed and started to think while staring at the fan spinning on the ceilings.

she fell asleep while staring at it.

-

"i guess it's the end of our project then!", the two of them clapped their hands as they finished the project together.

"ugh finally!", jaeyoung sighed. eric stood up and stretched his body.

"damn should we go celebrate?", jaeyoung suggested. "sure!", eric cheered. "do we have to wait j-juyeon?", she asked, looking around for him. 'damn i haven't see him today...'

"nah he said that he will be coming back late today and settle his dinner by himself so we can go by our own!", eric replied.

"ah... okay...", she got a bit disappointed inside.

"wait i'll get prepared while you can stay at the living room i hope you won't mind!", he ran to his room upstairs.

her phone buzzed as she checked her phone, sunwoo!!!

she got happy and smiled widely. "wait what about eric...", she murmured to herself as she thought that she is going to celebrate with eric.

"what about me?"

he came down. "oh umm...is it okay if i just step out of the party? i have something else to do hehe...", she rubbed her neck.

"ah... its okay i understand! you worked hard today and thank you so much! rest well jaeyoung! do i have to send you out?", he replied.

"ah its okay!", she got out of the house and texted sunwoo.

-

-

"you?"

"yeah... i don't know what to do..."

"hmm"

"do i tell? do i ask? do i keep quiet?"

"no, you should tell. go for it, maybe you have a chance!"

"yah i didn't mean that way!"

"pfft whatever!"

-

"hey!"

"sunwoo!", she hugged him immediately. "i missed you so much", she pouted as they broke the hug. "awe missed you too my angel", he ruffled her hair.

"where are we going?", she asked.

"you'll see", is all he replied as he signalled her to sit on the seat behind him on a bicycle.

"i never knew that you can ride a bicycle sunwoo!", she teased as she got on it. "it's because i learnt it for you for this date!", he whined.

"okay sit tight", he said very fast and immediately cycle it quickly, making her got shocked and hugged him on his waist. "naughty boy!"

he only giggle as he kept cycling, to somewhere

---

hey umm im sorry for not uploading uwu and i hope everyone has a nice day !!! and might not be updating that frequently as in everyday i hope you won't stop reading :(