Chapter one

Ava rushed to the office, she quickly darted to the small meeting room and found her colleagues already seated round the table listening attentively to the boss. She gulped hard, knowing fully well what her punishment would be.
    "I'm sorry sir" she apologized immediately Mr Ray averted his gaze to her.
Allen was oblivious of the young man who sat behind them with his long legs crossed against each other .
    "You're late today again" Mr Ray spoke looking a bit angry.
Ava was a dedicated realtor but finds it hard to keep to time.
       " I'm sorry".she cursed her alarm clock inwardly.
Mr Ray huffed and looked at her"that's Henry" Ava averted her gaze to him and back to Mr Ray " he was robbed at the airport and needs a house and you.. I'm punishing you and for that reason you"ll take him round your estate to the house he wants"
Ava could only sigh " yes sir"
•••••
Ava and Henry drove to the estate, the ride was quite an awkward one since she was clammed.
Her car screeched halting in front of the gate
      " The best estate around"
Ava beamed at him as they alighted from the car
      " Mn" Henry only replied.

They got closer to the buildings,Ava narrowed her gaze on seeing some group of people parking into the house,she sighed and rushed towards them Making Henry frown in confusion
  "Hey!!" She shouted halting the momentum of the workers
      " What do you think you're doing here?" She asked them and Mr Joseph looked at her in awe.
        " Parking into the house" he responded
          " Parking into this house" she smirked"where are the papers"
She stretched out her hands .
" Here" Mr Joseph draped them  in her hands.
After flipping through them she torn them" nonsense!.. I'm the only realtor in charge of this estate ,you better get out of here"
         " The amount we paid to get this wasn't wisp "
     I don't care how much you paid to get this but I'm certainly not going to let you into this house so better park out else I'll call the cops on you" she threatened
Henry who leaned on the pole kept fidgeting and after being rilled up he left to the parking lot.
       Why not call your boss... there's a mix up somewhere,he might solve this" Mr Joseph suggested.
Ava finally could be coax by what he said,after ruminating for awhile she spoke" okay, I'll call my boss..... you're all gone for "
She turned around but he didn't find Henry behind her.she was certain he followed her here and stood behind her,where has he gone to,she hurried to the car and found him leaning on the car's door.she sighed in frustration and walked closer to him
   " You scared me,when did you get here" she asked looking worried.
Henry stood properly " I couldn't stand you embarrassing me" his voice was hypnotic yet deep.
Ava found him annoying and she bit her lips trying to suppress her anger.she did all that for him and he called that to be an embarrassment.
        " That's the last house available in this estate and its been sold out illegally,what should I have done"
       Being helpless doesn't mean you'd go round embarrassing me, do you know who I am?"
Ava creased her Temple and smiled at him " let's go then"

••••••••
They got into the car and she drove out cursing herself inwardly for having met this lewd guy who's full of himself,for goodness sake she yelled at an elderly person for him and yet he could not even say something meaningful or even encouraging.
They got to the office,Henry sat down at the coach,Ava starred at him in disbelief and who walking towards the main door Mr Ray was there.
       "What's up" he asked
     "The last house in my estate got sold out and I didn't do that transaction"
        " Oh.... I'm really sorry about that, Mr Joseph is a distant cousin and actually needed a house I asked Nelia to stand in for you"
       " Alright then"
She sat on her desk thinking her business with that annoying jerk has actually come to an end.
  Mr Ray turned to her" all the houses hasn't been occupied"
          "  Yes sir"

Nelia walked to them and looked at the ambience , she looked at Henry who's expression was unfathomable then starred at Ava, for sure she knew it didn't work out.
     " Since he's new here I don't think we should let him go like that"
Ava tilted her her towards her, she knew she was about to say say something dorky, she could only pray in my heart that whatever it was it shouldn't be anything that will bring her closer to that rude man.
      Ava's rooftop is empty"
Nelia finally detonated making Ava's shoulders dropped in frustration.
Mr Ray smiled at the brilliant idea and they all looked at Ava with Rays of hope . Ava finally agreed.

• • •
The sun was beyond the horizon when they drove to the house. They got into their building and she halted.
         " You can use that way to your room"
Henry glared glared hoarsely at her and spoke" I know"
Ava was frustrated by his continuous wrong choice of words.
    " Not like you've been here before"
Henry ignored her and looked round in disgust" I wonder how uncomfortable it will be while I stay here"
Ava sighed " why being so proud when you need help? "
   " Because all of you are thesame, coming to this place was the gravest mistake in my life, after much persudation I decided to come and what did I get in return.. I got robbed and now I'm Stucked with a gurrulous person like you"
Ava yawned" goodnight"
Henry frowned and spoke" good night? "
    " Yes... I had an hectic day all because of you... And all you keep saying is something I can't comprehend so good night, make yourself comfortable"
She turned to go but halted as he spoke " you're all the same right?"
Ava turned to him and surprisedly this man never cease to amaze her and render her speechless but she was answers to everything he says.
       " You can easily fly out" she rebuffed.
      " You'll take my lugages inside, I need to survey this place "
She walked out , Ava starred at his retreating back till she vanished. She chuckled but still carried them to his room and dropped on the floor. The room was quite dusty and dirty. See removed her Jacket and cleaned them up arranging everything and sweeping.
On her way out she almost had a headbutt with Henry but he swiftly ducked.
      "Are you done?"
        "You asking me that?... You left for yonks and you just showed up to ask me if I'm done"she snarled
Henry walked past her and looked around then turned to her " your taste for everything is just too bad"
     " That's the lead to the parlor then outside .. goodnight"
She slammed the door behind her making Henry groaned.
     " How noisy" he mumbled to himself and sat on the bed.
      " Hmmmm.