Cheng Ping nodded. “Be careful on your way.”

When Cheng Ping went to the door to see Ye Fan off, He Han followed as well.

Before Dudu was carried into the car, he said goodbye to everyone.

He had a very sweet and very polite voice.

“Bye-bye Auntie, Bye-bye Uncle. Thank you for taking care of me today.”

Dudu was simply adorable. Cheng Ping couldn’t help but smile as she waved him goodbye.

Ye Fan also said goodbye to Cheng Ping. “I’m going now, Auntie Cheng.”

Ye Fan was just about to go when Dudu called out to stop her.

“Mama, you haven’t said bye-bye to Uncle yet.”

Dudu lifted his little head to look at Ye Fan.

There was some confusion in his bright black eyes.

His Mama taught him to say bye-bye when he has to part with his friends.

Ye Fan’s movements stalled. She looked up at He Han.

Acting as if nothing was wrong, she smiled at He Han.

“Goodbye, He Han.”

Ye Fan and Dudu returned home.

After making some money, she bought her own car. The car drove smoothly in the dark night and stopped at the parking lot.

Ye Fan looked to the side. Dudu had fallen asleep on the child seat next to her.

Supporting Dudu’s head, she carried him into her arms.

Dudu nuzzled against Ye Fan, smelling his Mama’s scent and feeling calm.

He was muttering softly in a vague voice, shrinking into Ye Fan’s arms.

After going upstairs, Ye Fan carefully put Dudu on the bed and covered him with a small blanket.

She didn’t want to wake Dudu up. It was already late so he must be exhausted.

Ye Fan did not turn on the lights so the room was dark.

A faint light came in through the windows. She looked at the sleeping Dudu on the bed.

***

A lot of emotions were boiling inside of her heart as she tidied up the events that happened today.

She occasionally heard Xiaoxiao mention her uncle, but it never occurred to her that that person could possibly be He Han.

How could there be such a coincidence in this world?

Also, Ye Fan had come to Cheng Ping’s house many times and never ran into He Han, so it was a little strange today.

He Han seemed to be waiting there on purpose just to show her that he and Dudu were getting along well.

How did He Han meet Dudu?