Dock

A/N: this is sorta the prologue but not at the same time. This is also the first chapter but the dock scene will be next so you know exactly what happened at the dock
Josephines POV
There seems to always be a two year difference in my life
If you've heard about my siblings you'll understand
My names Josephine Beck. My dad is known cause he was the chief of surgery at the hospital he worked at. We were a wealthy family. My dad was kind of a hoe back in the day before he met my mom. My mom died of cancer and my dad died of a shooting in his hospital. I have three siblings, had four. My oldest sister Maxine, my middle sister Alexandra and my older brother Elijah. I have another brother who was a few years older then me named Oli.
First we will start with Maxines life
Maxine Beck was kidnapped while visiting my mothers grave. She was kidnapped by a guy who worked with my older brother Elijah. Elijah had ran away from home after my mom died and we never got in contact with him. The guy who had kidnapped my sister was named Alessandro.Elijah and Alessandro were stalking or following us, always having eyes on us so he knew we were all okay. Elijah made some enemies in his work life. Hades.
We will get back to hades in a bit
Maxine got pregnant and at her last month Alessandro took Maxine to their mountain spot that they always went to. He was to propose before getting shot in the abdomen before saying his last words to Maxine and shortly after dying. Maxines water broke and her twins, Alessandra and Alijah, were born the same day her fiancé died. Alessandro picked to name their daughter Alessandra because my sister, Alexandra, was named Alexandra because of my moms passed boyfriend who died. His name was Alexander and she wasn't fully over his death when she had Alexandra. My father fully agreed on the idea. So Alessandra was named after her father. Elijah, Alexandra me and Oli helped with the twins a lot. Elijah had appeared at the hospital with Maxine after being MIA for years
Second we will go with Alexandra's life
Alexandra was sorta depressed after my fathers death and one night decided to go to a bar. The next morning she woke up in another persons bed. Turns out some guys were hitting on her and the guy pretending to be her boyfriend. The guys name was Alecandro. Alexandra had gotten kicked out of her house because she didn't have enough money to pay her rent. She ended up staying with Alecandro, before realizing she was catching feelings. One day she got drunk and accidentally exposed her feelings to Alecandro. Alecandro exposed his feelings as well. Alexandra went to shower before alec joined her. I think we know what happened in there. Alex soon finds out alec has a best friend, Alyssa. Alyssa clearly likes him and Alex soon realizes how bad she is for Alec. They get into a argument both exposing they're in love with each other alec saying he doesn't care about alyssa at all. Soon Alyssa gets mad at Alex and goes crazy on her. Alec gets fed up with Alyssa and sends her to a mental hospital where she belongs. Alex finds out she's pregnant and starts to freak out before Alec calms her down. After Alec finds out she's second child and Alec gives her the big question.
Next Elijahs life.
Elijah got into fight with hades because Elijah apparently owned hades money. Elijah payed him not to touch max Alex or I. Some women brought him home. The women's name was Blair and she was a nurse. Blair's step sister lulu started getting touchy with Elijah. Elijah soon tells blair that he has to leave and blair convinces him to let her go with him. After Elijah agrees they share a hotel room. And both start to have sexual dreams about each other. The dreams start to get more romantic. They both realize they're in love with each other. Hades gang finds Elijah and Blair and soon realize lulu, Blair's step sister, joined the gang to get revenge on Elijah for not liking her. After Elijah and Blair kill the gang. They both expose their feelings for each other. Blair gets pregnant with her daughter. Three years later she gets pregnant with a boy. After their son is born Elijah proposes to Blair.
Next is olis life.
Oli had a girlfriend named McKenzie that he didn't yet wanted to tell us about. One night McKenzie and Oli went to dinner. Hades thought if he got rid of McKenzie he'd be one step closer to Oli making himself one step closer to Elijah. Oli stepped in front of McKenzie before the bullet hit her and he ended up dead.
Those were all two years apart except Oli and McKenzie
Maxine and alessandros relationship
Alexandra and alecandros relationship was two years later
Olis and McKenzies relationship was two months after Alex and Alec
Elijah and Blair were two years after Alex and alec
And here's a sum up of my story. You'll have to keep reading though
Me and June met at my dock. My dock was a place I'd go to, to cry because I've been in a very very bad state in life. We met there and gave each other a suicidal talk because we are both suicidal. And guess what? This was two years after Elijah and Blair. He gave me a reason to live and I gave him a reason to live.