"The video and photos of you were posted online,huh?" She asks and whole group started laughing. My blood boiled, but then Jukyung threw her hotdog at Park Se Mi and it landed perfectly on her face. There was silence.

"Hey, you got some ketchup on your face!" I say with smirk, but inside I wanted to laugh so bad.

"You really have a death wish?!" Park Se Mi shouts at Jukyung.

"You are the one who wants it!" Jukyung shouts and all three of them started fighting other three. I blinked few times before starting to think what should I do... To get some popcorn or to help them out...I sigh in defeat and I walked up to help Sua.

I waltzed between the two of them, but then girl grabbed me for the back of my head and started pulling. I grabbed her for the arm and I pulled her over to my right side.

And after pushing and pulling, somehow all girls ended up pulling each other for hair. I just wondered how low I fell, but then my pride didn't let me to let go of those brats.

Out of the sudden, some guy showed up and pulled Hye Min out of the circle. He went with his hand on Hyemin and I let go of girls hair and I run up to Hyemin and pushed her from the way, guy's hand connecting with my cheek with a force that made me fall down.

"Ya! Who are you to meddle with Saebom High students?" I heard familiar voice say. I looked up to see Kim Chorong. His eyes met mine and he turned glaring the guy.

"You just hit The Hwang Chaerin...And on the top of that, Han Seojun's girlfriend. So what should we do about you?" Chorong says, before turning to us.

"And you three, I'm calling your boyfriends to pick you up." He says, as Jukyung helped me to stand up and we sat on the bench. I looked at my feet, my cheek stinging. Chorong took care of everything as he told us and when the group walked away,loud voices were heard:

" Sua, honey! Your knight in shining armor has arrived!" I looked up to see three guys running towards us. We stood up as they got to us.

"Lim Jukyung, are you okay?"

But then I felt being engulfed in hug. I sniffed Seojun's familiar scent and I relaxed in his embrace. He grabbed me for my shoulders and his eyes scanned me.

"I was so worried. Are you okay...?" But then it seems I had something on my cheek when he touched it carefully. I couldn't read his expression, but then he hugged me again.

"Whoever did this to you, he will pay. Now it's important that you are here with me." Seojun says, while patting my head. I placed my arms around his torso.

"I'm sor-sorry,Seojun. For acting like that earlier." I muttered in his chest. He chuckled.

"Actually, I wanted to apologize too. For being such a klutz. So... that means we are even...?" I nodded against him and he hugged  me even more tighter. Feeling of relief and being protected washed over me, my hands tugging on his jacket.

"Let's go home,shall we?"

Bonus scene:

"Ahhhh!"

"Damn it!"

"Will you stop moving?"

"But it hurts, Seojun!"

"Just be patient. Pain will disappear."

"Fuck you."

"I know that you want it,babygirl."

"Same goes for you, Seojunnie."

Blush spreaded on Chaerin' cheeks, as Seojun smirked in satisfaction. But what they were doing, you probably wonder? They are sitting on Chaerin's bed sanitizing and placing cream on her cheek.

"Of course I do, babygirl. I just love to fulfill your wishes." *wink*

"Are you asking for a death wish that much?"

"Did you hear that? That's the sound of my heart breaking."

"Ahhhh!!"

"It will sting a little...Oops too late, I guess?"

"No shit, Sherlock!"

"I know you love me~"

"..." *silence*

"Ya. Why are you quiet?"

"..."

"Is that so?" *pinches her cheek*

"Han Seojun! What was that for?!" *glares him*

"I just like hearing you scream, babygirl." *smirk*

Note: Haii everyone! Surprise! Another chapter is here and we are sadly slowly reaching the end of the story

So how did you like today's chapter? 😊

I really gave my best and I hope that you like it❤️

Stay healthy, safe and happy, urpinkbae💕